Auror Locker Room

9j3ve48o0b88.png

Cyclops Launch bay Hatch Missing it's by the life pod
q5dsymn83gqk.png
weird color green showing on Aurora deck

wwvm6dorn1fe.png
not sure but I remember something there

This after update fresh saves

List of Issues Lighting, Missing or Oblects not where there suppose to be and I keep finding stuff
the list is getting to long

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AredOa0olROwiocVR2NC6RE0mviKXA

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AredOa0olROwiocWok4OzQErGWn2lg

Comments

• Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
    few things I've found in both creative mode and Survival
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Hi there. Are you able to give some context to the pictures or more info? What the problem is, what happened, did it happen suddenly, or over time....more info will help!
    edited December 2018
    Well the sun beam that big base hung bad the main interior failed to load there barely any resources fish Quartz Survival mode Hard than hard mode.

the Aurora Locker Room locker room I'm looking at the bank of lockers where the (Sweet Offer) is

Aurora Deck the busted Up approach to the door way you use the Pulsion gun to re move the crates to get in

The dirty wall use to have pretty pinkish growth on it now it looks like Black Mold

The cyclops Launch bay Outer doors bay enter inner hatch isn't on the ship it's floating 700m away near Live pod 5 on the surface

I'm on xbox One X
    The Previous build ran better in Lighting detail of the plants and fish this release to me looks like a step backwards the the One X has the horse power to play Subnautica as is all you needed to do was remove the Preview stuff I would of kept that feedback tool but that's just me
  • alex8obrienalex8obrien Join Date: 2018-12-04 Member: 245135Members
    edited December 2018
    1. On creative mode (it may also be on others) if you open a door in a base it does no animation and spawns you close in the base.
    2. The game takes a long time opening lockers on the cyclops (I thought it was crashing)

Most recent update on xbox one. Just saying no hate! I've loved the game for a year now. These are just bugs for you to fix so everyone gets a better experience. I also have most of the other bugs mentioned but I dont want to repeat them mainly the lack of the hatch on the cyclops.
  • odst21711odst21711 Join Date: 2018-12-04 Member: 245139Members
    edited December 2018
    Hi, here are a few issues I've encountered in 1.0.0.28 digital on Xbox One S. All of these bugs are frequent in every play session and game save, in Hardcore mode.

1. Unable to interact with repairable circuitry boxes on wreckage and inside Aurora with the Repair Tool
    2. Cyclops engine power, silent running, decoy jettison, and sonar prompt for left trigger (LT) but are activated with (A)
    3. Cyclops camera access and shield generator have no button prompt
    4. Problem with Cyclops modification station registering movement toward and away from station
    5. Cyclops modification station prompts for left trigger (LT) but is activated with (A)
    6. Cyclops fire suppression system prompts for left trigger (LT) but is activated with (A)
    7. Prompts are missing for Cyclops dry dock console, all buttons are activated with right trigger (RT)
    8. Cyclops dry dock hatch not in place
    9. Vehicle upgrade console prompts for left trigger (LT) but is activated with (A)
    10. Status text "You are not yet tired enough to sleep." occasionally absent from HUD, and appears when PDA is open
    11. PDA HUD frequently does not open when accessing lockers
    12. Purple tablet falls through the ground when dropped
    13. Habitat ladder animation missing (not sure if this is intentional)
    14. Habitat hatch animation missing (not sure if this is intentional)
    15. Medium and small creatures enter habitats and Cyclops
    16. Reefback leviathan occasionally crashes to the seafloor and clips into rocks, etc.
    edited December 2018
    another Issue Prawn docking to cyclops crashes game console shuts down after few seconds trying to get out in stuck Prawn in cyclops.

Things I am trying the Update installed on the Original files from 3 years ago Preview build So I wiped game saves local and cloud. Fresh try #2 If something horribly wrong with this new build I'll know soon
  • ReaperLeviathan65ReaperLeviathan65 Join Date: 2018-12-05 Member: 245153Members
    i hope it gets fixed fast
    took 3 years to get this far
    Found another Issue not sure what does it but after building a base several bulkhead doors something with putting glass and reinforced walls up saving quitting then restart game later the bulkhead animation and Sfx break No sound and base shaking swing open/shut use to work in previous build and had this issue 2yrs ago Now it came back
  • rldt8rldt8 Atlantic Canada Join Date: 2018-12-05 Member: 245152Members
    On creative mode when Seamoth comes under the cyclops to dock, I can hear the doors but they don't open. this happens only after playing for awhile, not at first, but when it starts it remains constant. the few times that they opened, the docking animation went crazy and I found myself in the Seamoth, in the cyclops bay and stuck. the game just froze there...no way to continue! These issues were not present before the upgrade.
    rldt8 wrote: »
    On creative mode when Seamoth comes under the cyclops to dock, I can hear the doors but they don't open. this happens only after playing for awhile, not at first, but when it starts it remains constant. the few times that they opened, the docking animation went crazy and I found myself in the Seamoth, in the cyclops bay and stuck. the game just froze there...no way to continue! These issues were not present before the upgrade.

Yep the list keeps growing

I love this game but as it stands it is unplayable! If a few hours into the game your Seamoth freezes up with you in it...there is not much to do but quit and start a new game! Gets tedious after awhile. Too bad it's not like Windows where you could "uninstall" the upgrade!
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    rldt8 wrote: »
    I love this game but as it stands it is unplayable! If a few hours into the game your Seamoth freezes up with you in it...there is not much to do but quit and start a new game! Gets tedious after awhile. Too bad it's not like Windows where you could "uninstall" the upgrade!

...You can't uninstall updates on pc...?
    I'm using the Xbox One...so no as far as I know there is no way to go back to the "preview" version until the bugs are fixed!! I wish there was!
  • champychampy United States Join Date: 2018-12-09 Member: 245405Members
    Hello --

I cannot SAVE my game; I am playing on the XBOX 1 X. Each time I attempt to save, I get "Save data saving failed Error #2147500037). Try again? Yes/No"

No matter how many times I try, it will not work.
  • BillyDaCowBillyDaCow Join Date: 2018-12-09 Member: 245408Members
    Hey, playing on Xbox one and been having some problems. In the aurora, I resurfaced for air and glitched through a wall and got stuck. After quitting and loading my last save, all the prawn and cyclops fragments were gone and not in my PDA (I scanned them before I quit) and some of the item boxes were gone. Also, the seaglide uses up power when above water with no additional propulsion.
    Hopefully some updates will be out sooner than later to fix this release build mess there's alot going on
  • Kid_Hosey421Kid_Hosey421 Ohio Join Date: 2018-12-11 Member: 245489Members
    I cant get pass the title screen. Frozen
  • AmaraithAmaraith Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245518Members
    I have recently purchased Subnautica for the xbox one and am I am quite angry to find out the game does not work. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it many times with no success. The game starts up fine, gets to the title screen and prompts to press the menu button, I do and get "play", "options" and something about update 84, however, I cannot select any of these options, in fact the game stays highlighted on play, but no matter which button I press, nothing happens, the water in the backround still moves, so it has not crashed or frozen by the looks of it. All I can do is press the home button and quit out the game. I have tried hard resets as suggested by other people complaining, but to no avail. If a solution is available please let me know as I did pay full price apparently just to look at a title screen with some pretty waves. This is the only game out of my 90+ that causes me issues and my console is in prefect condition.
  • StormedVulcanStormedVulcan Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245550Members
    I realized that when ever I entered the Seamoth, at times, the vehicle AI would say welcome aboard Captain. But while the AI is speaking its greeting to me and I move whilst I am in the Seamoth, the voice stays in the spot where I entered the vehicle before I start moving. Other than that, nothing I've seen so far.
  • je030385je030385 Not telling you Join Date: 2018-12-28 Member: 247469Members
    All of these bugs have been around 2-3 years ago and the fixed them on pc but everything fixed seem to happen again on console
  • vampiremanvampireman Join Date: 2019-02-04 Member: 250344Members
    Amaraith wrote: »
    I have recently purchased Subnautica for the xbox one and am I am quite angry to find out the game does not work. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it many times with no success. The game starts up fine, gets to the title screen and prompts to press the menu button, I do and get "play", "options" and something about update 84, however, I cannot select any of these options, in fact the game stays highlighted on play, but no matter which button I press, nothing happens, the water in the backround still moves, so it has not crashed or frozen by the looks of it. All I can do is press the home button and quit out the game. I have tried hard resets as suggested by other people complaining, but to no avail. If a solution is available please let me know as I did pay full price apparently just to look at a title screen with some pretty waves. This is the only game out of my 90+ that causes me issues and my console is in prefect condition.

• vampiremanvampireman Join Date: 2019-02-04 Member: 250344Members
    did u find a fix, have same issue. It was working fine until this 84 update... can anyone help.... thanks