Per Team Skills

124»

Comments

• moultanomoultano Creator of ns_shiva. Join Date: 2002-12-14 Member: 10806Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts Posts: 4,209 Advanced user
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 4,661 Advanced user
    edited October 27
    giphy.gif
    Post edited by Nordic on
    From my perspective UWE has been trying to both with what little resources they have given to the game. They don't have an AAA budget, let alone an indie game budget. They have the budget of a game that has been out 6 years. I want to say, don't half ass two things, whole ass one thing. I just don't think they have the resources to do it. Unlike many of the people on the forums, I guess I am just happy they are at least trying even though I may not like what they end up doing.
    IronHorse.trixX.BeigeAlert
  • .trixX..trixX. Budapest Join Date: 2007-10-11 Member: 62605Members Posts: 794 Advanced user
    56ahlyevexav.gif
    NO Cyril, when they're dead they're just hookers!
    Nordic
  • NousWandererNousWanderer Join Date: 2010-05-07 Member: 71646Members Posts: 252 Advanced user
    Are per team skills being added alongside an adjustment to the vanilla shuffle algorithm? Or the shine algorithm? I'm curious about how they're going to be used for balancing rounds.
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 4,661 Advanced user
    How will shine shuffle with this new information?
    From my perspective UWE has been trying to both with what little resources they have given to the game. They don't have an AAA budget, let alone an indie game budget. They have the budget of a game that has been out 6 years. I want to say, don't half ass two things, whole ass one thing. I just don't think they have the resources to do it. Unlike many of the people on the forums, I guess I am just happy they are at least trying even though I may not like what they end up doing.
  • NintendowsNintendows Join Date: 2016-11-07 Member: 223716Members, Squad Five Blue Posts: 315 Advanced user
    Nordic wrote: »
    How will shine shuffle with this new information?

However Shine wants!
124»