Development Updates

1235»

Comments

• DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members Posts: 1,325 Advanced user
    Heh..

I've got some really nice handcuffs you can borrow if ya like.
    B)
    Tarkannen
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members Posts: 1,046 Advanced user
    DaveyNY wrote: »
    Heh..

I've got some really nice handcuffs you can borrow if ya like.
    B)

It's okay, I get them free with my job.
    Tarkannen
  • DarkPhoenixDarkPhoenix Join Date: 2017-04-27 Member: 230049Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
    Thank God more people noticed the unexpected delays.
  • DarkPhoenixDarkPhoenix Join Date: 2017-04-27 Member: 230049Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
    Why are there delays in the first place? (April 20-28) Were there new bugs, something wrong with Unity, or is it just Microsoft taking a long time??
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members Posts: 1,046 Advanced user
    Any news on the next update? Trello roadmap still says May. :smile:
  • WarzouzWarzouz Join Date: 2016-11-05 Member: 223674Members Posts: 49 Advanced user
    Since update 52010, I understand that knife don't damage bases, but I can't harvest seeds from grow beds (interior and exterior).
    It' seems that's a side effect bug of the change
  • WarzouzWarzouz Join Date: 2016-11-05 Member: 223674Members Posts: 49 Advanced user
  • PixelTheKwolfPixelTheKwolf Cumby, TX Join Date: 2017-05-19 Member: 230627Members Posts: 4 Fully active user
    edited August 2017
    Soo... Just joined the forum, but i already love this game, and i'm glad i bought it. :smile:
    ZeddIsDeadnimotelperion
  • Isummon_DurtIsummon_Durt Lower MiddleEarth Join Date: 2017-12-09 Member: 234349Members Posts: 301 Advanced user
    As for the draconis, it doesn't really look like a 'heavily-armored beast'. If you want it to be durable, make a globe out of triangular segments or something. The draconis would likely be a faster model built for out-smarting enemies and speeding away from them without engine overheats.
    ________
    |\ \ \ \ \ \\ WE ARE THE BORG.
    ||\__|__|_\ YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS
    | \| || | ||| | WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN.
    \| | | | |||| |
    | \|__|__|_| R E S I S T A N C E I S F U T I L E
  • Q_bertQ_bert inactivelavart Join Date: 2018-05-08 Member: 240607Members Posts: 138 Advanced user
    As for the draconis, it doesn't really look like a 'heavily-armored beast'. If you want it to be durable, make a globe out of triangular segments or something. The draconis would likely be a faster model built for out-smarting enemies and speeding away from them without engine overheats.

Sorry for the threadbump, but the Draconis is a spaceship. If you look closely at the concept art you’ll notice that it shares several features eith the Aurora and the scale of the bridge implies that it’s actually far too big to be a submarine.
    Don’t steal my plants.
  • BoffBoff Sweden Join Date: 2018-08-12 Member: 242804Members Posts: 10 Fully active user
    ENDLESS SEA MODE

The Aurora has crashed into mountain river, blocking one side.
    Its engines are irradiating.

Just keep on swimming down the river of the walled canyon, crafting, upgrading until you die.
    Sometimes the channel dives deep, so you can go deep if you can or stay on top until it shallows out, Other times the canyon closes off, with deep tunnels, forcing you to set up camp to upgrade.
    Start with lifepod, and guaranteed resources to make an outpost after a while, and then it's get moving!!

2 things needed (and can be folded back into the main game).

1- Vehicle Upgrade Station to the cyclops.
    2 - Seamoth: Carriage/ Coupé upgrade. (a small "tube/cylinder" is added between the cockpit and the engine, dedicated hand-crafted radio/first-aid/ fabricator / storage similar to the life-pod....basically, a lifepod and seamoth had a baby.

Giving us a medium size sub, which is a small mobile base, so we have extra storage, more armour and v.upgrades can be focused on defence, but we can't have sustainable food and water.

And for the love of god

3 - Scanning SENSORS in our vehicles, not JUST sonar.

Hard to craft stuff which require modifications, can be discovered on en-route in wreckages and old bases.

• DmarDmar Join Date: 2018-08-28 Member: 243100Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    Would be nice if all these suggestions were posted in the suggestions sub forum. How can I see updates from the developers or news of upcoming updates?
  • BlueBottleBlueBottle Australia Join Date: 2018-02-03 Member: 236674Members Posts: 306 Advanced user
    Yes, makes a lot of sense. On the hand Devs don't seem to respond to the Suggestions sub-forum (it's very big yes) but they sometimes do on this one. So you can understand fans might seek confirmation their contributions have at least been read somewhere. So naturally they often hook them into a thread started up by a Dev here. Anyway that's how I see it.
1235»