Development Updates

HughHugh CameramanSan Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts Posts: 1,763 admin
It sucks when you buy an Early Access game and then hear nothing from the developer. When's the next update? What's included? What are you working on? At Unknown World we are trying to make sure you can get answers whenever you want.

This guide explains how to get information about what the Subnautica development team is working on right now, how updates are delivered, how often they come, and what's changing in the game from day to day:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=355026171

Some key links copied here for convenience:

Chat live with the devs
Update Mailing List
Production Trello Board
Checkin and Changes List
The fastest way to contact me is via @hugh_jeremy on Twitter! Add me on Steam: Strayan. I do not check forum PMs.
Keep up to date on what is going on with: Unknown Worlds | Natural Selection 2 | Subnautica
Chat with the UWE team on Twitter | The best way to be notified about Subnautica updates is to sign up to our development newsletters
Post edited by Obraxis on
The_HawkMechriortreehuggerpersonsharvySalmonJEDlDarwin-EvolutionPopeHaxj0ndavEverReddyAntoninSilentmansupertiger2340

Comments