Honest Game Trailer

Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
sddefault.jpg
click image to see smosh's vid

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited May 2018
    The depth meter going > 900m on the Seamoth is pissing me off :D
  • elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »

Remain calm, he's just in Creative mode, lol.
  • MaalterommMaalteromm Brasil Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233183Members
    elfcrisis wrote: »

I've recently found that you can enter the mountain gate with the seamoth, and the crushing depth in the Emperor chamber does not affect it unless you get close to pool serving as the entrance to the chamber.
    Pretty cool actually.
  • Aurora_SurvivorAurora_Survivor Naperville Illinois Join Date: 2018-01-04 Member: 234809Members
    Thanks for telling me this.
  • JustAHatJustAHat Join Date: 2018-04-25 Member: 240316Members
    Maalteromm wrote: »

I've recently found that you can enter the mountain gate with the seamoth, and the crushing depth in the Emperor chamber does not affect it unless you get close to pool serving as the entrance to the chamber.
    Pretty cool actually.

It's because the aquarium is a separate body of water.
    JustAHat wrote: »

Pretty cool actually.

But still below a ~1400m water column. Assuming it is pressurized, which would agree with the fauna/flora present inside it, then there's still the bug of reaching collapse depth with the Seamoth when approaching the pool entrance at the top.
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    JustAHat wrote: »

Pretty cool actually.

But still below a ~1400m water column. Assuming it is pressurized, which would agree with the fauna/flora present inside it, then there's still the bug of reaching collapse depth with the Seamoth when approaching the pool entrance at the top.

That's the thing: The precursors likely de-pressurized the area to make it survivable for local fauna. In the real world, many creatures that survive on the surface of the water must stay there. If they go deeper, like how humans do, they would be pressurized to far and die.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Fish are mostly resistent to that though, they don't tend to have two big airsacks in their body :D
  • OjakokkoOjakokko Finland Join Date: 2017-01-20 Member: 226999Members
    Fish are mostly resistent to that though, they don't tend to have two big airsacks in their body :D

They do have an air bladder for depth control
  • JustAHatJustAHat Join Date: 2018-04-25 Member: 240316Members
    Ojakokko wrote: »

They do have an air bladder for depth control

And yet people say the air bladder is one of the most unused and unuseful tools! Disgraceful!