Funny Subnautica pictures and memes

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    So what you're basically saying is, they are not allowed to migrate to your precious red grass zone hmm. Why not build a wall while you're at it :trollface:
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    So what you're basically saying is, they are not allowed to migrate to your precious red grass zone hmm. Why not build a wall while you're at it :trollface:

dip it in gold and make the stalkers pay for it all
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    yeah, there are a few issue in the game to be sure.... XD

(to include the lack of a "map" page in the PDA tabs as we place beacons or scanners)

That's what mods are for amigo.

https://www.nexusmods.com/subnautica/mods/12
  • DreadgeNoughtDreadgeNought Join Date: 2018-03-02 Member: 238486Members
    Players ought not have to rely on Mods for basic features, but meh.

Hopefully they can either have an "endorsed mods" page for ones most people use / trust,
    and in time like WoT FINALLY make key ones part of the base game as we go.

(at least with each big expansion)
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited May 2018
    Players ought not have to rely on Mods for basic features, but meh.

Hopefully they can either have an "endorsed mods" page for ones most people use / trust,
    and in time like WoT FINALLY make key ones part of the base game as we go.

(at least with each big expansion)

Welcome to UWE development, mods and community fixes are part of the game. More so for NS2 though, but it seems Subnautica has a few community fixes as well :tongue:
    Seems that way, lol.... still would be nice if one could find an "Official List" of dev / community endorsed ''not loaded with viruses" mods that won't crash the game. :p

I've never used external mods in any game and am hesitant to blindly start.
    Don't guess there is such a thing? Also I hear there was a discord for this game?
  • TigerTomTigerTom Join Date: 2018-02-27 Member: 238363Members
  • Q_bertQ_bert inactivelavart Join Date: 2018-05-08 Member: 240607Members
    TigerTom wrote: »
    3evuset43z6u.jpeg

Every time you repost on this thread, a baby Cuddlefish gets maimed by a Sandshark. Please, if there is any goodness in your heart do not repost!
    that such a bad thing.... ? :D

(seen too much video the dumb things getting ran over to bother hatching one, lolz)
  • MaalterommMaalteromm Brasil Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233183Members
    edited May 2018
    Q_bert wrote: »
    3evuset43z6u.jpeg

Every time you repost on this thread, a baby Cuddlefish gets maimed by a Sandshark. Please, if there is any goodness in your heart do not repost!

I don't usually post in this discussion about pics and me-me's. But I have to agree that reposters are the scum of the Earth !!
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Seems that way, lol.... still would be nice if one could find an "Official List" of dev / community endorsed ''not loaded with viruses" mods that won't crash the game. :p

I've never used external mods in any game and am hesitant to blindly start.
    Don't guess there is such a thing? Also I hear there was a discord for this game?

... isn't that the point of reputable mod repositories, such as Nexus?
  • jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    edited May 2018
    this is a joke btw, don't u go gettin any ideas uwe :p

Too late
    cc0xqc8a676p.png

67b7phwewvpj.gif

edited May 2018
    Late for april fools but still

oFDXB8D.png
    this is a joke btw, don't u go gettin any ideas uwe :p

I will find you and I will give you a stern talking to.

DO NOT GIVE THEM DEV TYPE PEOPLE IDEAS :D

@jamintheinfinite_1 you too \o/

Mind you, tables will be flipped!

Hmm, that submarine seems pretty neat... NO

NOT HAPPENING!

GAH!
  • jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    I know you are joking but what if I told you

Obraxis actually said that
    edited May 2018
    @Obraxis is known for his, let's say "creative retorts" :tongue: One does not know which way he's going with that British sarcastic banter. The type who keep you on your toes. Sooooooooo, grain of salt time or WTF moment, who knows

giphy.gif
    By the way, green ranger is best ranger!
    and yet there are those that would pay to have the locations of some 'data boxes' or capsules made permanently added in for 5$ here or there to help further fund the game.... XD

(if it's only for optional small things like a few extra power rods one can get for free, meh)
    ;)
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    d7quuwcml1gj.jpeg

It never left...

You can even get the player charicter or mythical unobtanium.
  • TigerTomTigerTom Join Date: 2018-02-27 Member: 238363Members

OMG I’m so sorry I didn’t realize I was reposting
    Morph_Guy wrote: »
    You warp some place really far away from the spawn point.
    ezgif.com-optimize_1.gif
    I got this at only 10000000 0 10000000, it can get even weirder than this if you go to somewhere like 9000000 0 9000000.

The game warps me near the middle of the map if I try going past 9000 meters on any axis... it even happens if i try teleporting. The only way to avoid it that I’ve found is to go into freecam mode, but it’d take forever to get that far, even on speed 5. Is there another workaround or something? Sorry, I accidentally deleted the end spoiler thingy, so now the whole post is in here. And also, sorry for quoting a really old post.
  • JustAHatJustAHat Join Date: 2018-04-25 Member: 240316Members
    edited May 2018
    I know this meme is dead but we can all relate to this, hopefully
    iqg3qhx7ptib.png
  • FlametuskFlametusk Sparse Reef Join Date: 2018-01-24 Member: 235582Members
    AFAIK ghost levis don't respawn. I hope. I mean, I built my base 300 meters from the former president of the ghost-being-alive club.
    Flametusk wrote: »
    AFAIK ghost levis don't respawn. I hope. I mean, I built my base 300 meters from the former president of the ghost-being-alive club.
    They do
    So eggs exist for them? that's kewl... cuz no eggs = no respawning mostly, eh.

(or like what they migrate in from somewhere? lolz) Maybe better 'bait balls'+taming and/or weapon options will be made a thing in due time with the next update, or better defensive options...
    edited May 2018
    So eggs exist for them? that's kewl... cuz no eggs = no respawning mostly, eh.

(or like what they migrate in from somewhere? lolz) Maybe better 'bait balls'+taming and/or weapon options will be made a thing in due time with the next update, or better defensive options...

......no
    eggs technically do exist, but you can't do anything with them (the cove tree)
    every creature respawns when they're killed, eventually
    the body despawns and it respawns alive
    and they don't be adding weapons