Sorry.

Catsfan45Catsfan45 Members Join Date: 2018-01-27 Member: 235894Posts: 111 Advanced user
Hey all....

Just saying sorry about one of my recent posts called "Hey...." in that post I didn't say much really but I tagged the devs into the post which I really should not have. So I would just like to say sorry to everyone for the pointless post I would also like to say sorry to @Obraxis @0x6A7232 and @AceDude for the stupid decision that I made. I had no bad intentions when making the post but either way I now realize it was a stupid decision of me and I am sorry.
OhioinfantryBlueDino2001337

Comments

• Catsfan45Catsfan45 Members Join Date: 2018-01-27 Member: 235894Posts: 111 Advanced user
    @ShuttleBug I tagged them so they could see that I am sorry because if I owe anyone the apology its them and I just want them to see.
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet VicaronMembers Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Posts: 770 Advanced user
    Catsfan45 wrote: »
    @ShuttleBug I tagged them so they could see that I am sorry because if I owe anyone the apology its them and I just want them to see.

And yet, the whole reason your apologizing is because you tagged them. Just because you want them to see your apology doesn't mean you tag them again.
    ================Anom================
    "I'm ashamed, I'm to blame,
    Don't wanna think about it,
    Who I am, what I've done?
    How do I carry on?
    Wanna change, turn the page,
    Don't wanna think about it,
    How do I undo what's done?"
    - "Undone" Five Finger Death Punch
    ================Anom================
  • Catsfan45Catsfan45 Members Join Date: 2018-01-27 Member: 235894Posts: 111 Advanced user
    @AnomalyDetected Either way I am sorry and I just want them to know. I don't want any hard feelings.
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 PersonSuper Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Posts: 3,014 admin
    Once again, do not make pointless threads and tag devs. Final warning.

If NS2 fails, follow my Nuke From Orbit Guide.

NS2 Discord: https://discord.gg/0TKQwZWu7JEPeAgW

Subnautica Discord: https://discord.gg/subnautica

This discussion has been closed.