Base control panel

robosnoprobosnop france Join Date: 2016-03-13 Member: 214198Members
What do you think about a control panel you can put in base for control light, oxygen, pressure, door lock etc ... This panel will show an holographic map of your base like the Cyclops and will be updated when you put an other base part. It will be really cool for the after v1.

Comments

• YT_PoliceForceYT_PoliceForce Join Date: 2017-12-29 Member: 234672Members
    even tho my idea is the same thing (posting 1d from now as my account is new) i added way more things to it and some addons to other rooms. My idea is unable to be claimed as copyright as i saw this after i made my doc draft on my desktop.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Wat. You couldn't copyright that anyways, UWE owns the IP so afaik no one can claim copyright...
  • SnailsAttackSnailsAttack Join Date: 2017-02-09 Member: 227749Members
    even tho my idea is the same thing (posting 1d from now as my account is new) i added way more things to it and some addons to other rooms. My idea is unable to be claimed as copyright as i saw this after i made my doc draft on my desktop.
    mf there's like a thousand iterations of this exact suggestion
  • Hammy2211Hammy2211 Join Date: 2016-10-18 Member: 223218Members

I...I think I actually lost brain cells reading this. Dear lord.
  • EkUlEkUl Germany Join Date: 2017-05-03 Member: 230214Members
    edited January 2018
    Several people suggested this feature several times the last years, including me. See my own thread - with picture:

Base Control Terminal
  • sphinx4sphinx4 India Join Date: 2018-01-30 Member: 236251Members
    We can use Desk for this!
    Wouldn't it be nice if the Desk in your Hab is interactive? It would be fun to sit in that command chair and look at the interactive desk and get details like Hull strength, time till dawn & time till dusk, Vehicle battery details, accessing PDA's, maybe a map with beacon locations...?
  • Logan_WalkerLogan_Walker Namibia Join Date: 2018-01-28 Member: 236076Members
    hmm yes it does sound like a good idea and currently i'm building a base and i love to see a map of it on control panel