Leaked rocket sounds?

adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
I saw a video on YouTube today that has the sounds of the rocket's sequence sounds and music, I didn't watch it completely only the first 20 seconds but are these sounds real or were a placeholders?

Comments

• adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    Obraxis wrote: »
    Likely real, but probably months out of date.

If you don't want to be spoiled though, don't watch spoiler videos :smile:

I hope they are outdated I even regret hearing that 20 seconds but the sounds were pretty cool (simon if you see this then you have outdone yourself every time i hear a new soundtrack by you
  • TarkannenTarkannen North Carolina Join Date: 2016-08-15 Member: 221304Members
    adel_50 wrote: »

I hope they are outdated I even regret hearing that 20 seconds but the sounds were pretty cool (simon if you see this then you have outdone yourself every time i hear a new soundtrack by you

Is there some way I can buy the soundtrack for Subnautica on disc when the game launches? I realize that the soundtrack will likely be available to Experimental testers once 1.0 goes live, but I'm more interested in getting a live disc to play outside of a computer that has Steam installed on it. Also as a double bonus, if it's decided to sell actual soundtrack CDs maybe it could be a way to help support the game and the developers.

At the very least, I'd be happy to spend an extra $20 for a physical copy of the soundtrack. :)
  • adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    Tarkannen wrote: »
    adel_50 wrote: »

Is there some way I can buy the soundtrack for Subnautica on disc when the game launches? I realize that the soundtrack will likely be available to Experimental testers once 1.0 goes live, but I'm more interested in getting a live disc to play outside of a computer that has Steam installed on it. Also as a double bonus, if it's decided to sell actual soundtrack CDs maybe it could be a way to help support the game and the developers.

At the very least, I'd be happy to spend an extra $20 for a physical copy of the soundtrack. :)

you're not the only one who wants that