Cyclops' glass cracking

SuaveSteveSuaveSteve Join Date: 2017-10-31 Member: 233793Members
When you are underwater, what is one of the most alarming things you'll see?

How about a leak in front of your face?

I've noticed that only with minimal damage, the first effect on the Cyclops is that its front glass cracks. This is very alarming to the player and makes out that the "health" is far lower than it really is.

Besides increasing its threshold to appear, how about also making it a spot I can repair like the others?

Comments

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Agreed; IMHO you should only get that stuff at maybe half health and lower. (Or maybe 2/3?)
  • Hulkie2345Hulkie2345 New York Join Date: 2017-08-23 Member: 232598Members
    edited December 2017
    That really never bothered me. What does bother me, is that any animal that impacts the cyclops makes the same huge noise. There's no mini tap variant impact noises. So everyone is a Leviathan. So i freak when a lot of impacts go off thinking it's on that snuck up.
  • SnailsAttackSnailsAttack Join Date: 2017-02-09 Member: 227749Members
    Hulkie2345 wrote: »
    That really never bothered me. What does bother me, is that any animal that impacts the cyclops makes the same huge noise. There's no mini tap variant impact noises. So everyone is a Leviathan. So i freak when a lot of impacts go off thinking it's on that snuck up.
    Same thing applies with the seamoth bumping into a piece of coral and the prawn suit slamming into the ground like a metal boulder after falling 2 centimeters off a rock.
  • XDragon350XDragon350 US Join Date: 2017-12-11 Member: 234378Members
    Hulkie2345 wrote: »

Try parking over some brain coral. Sheesh, I'm just trying to get some materials together and it sounds like a reaper is knocking my doors down.