Happy Thanksgiving!

dealwithitdogdealwithitdog Texas Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218343Members
I just wanted to say how thankful I am to be part of such an amazing community for such an amazing game. Even if some of you get on my nerves at times, you're still great people, and I wish you all the best in life. It's been such a blast ever since I joined the forums, and I only wish I had joined sooner. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have 17 pounds to gain today. :wink:

Comments

• RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    I just wanted to say how thankful I am to be part of such an amazing community for such an amazing game. Even if some of you get on my nerves at times, you're still great people, and I wish you all the best in life. It's been such a blast ever since I joined the forums, and I only wish I had joined sooner. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have 17 pounds to gain today. :wink:

Agreed whole heatedly ^^

As for the food part.... Looking forward to my aunt's home made biscuits heh, they're so gud and are great for mixing in with mashed potatoes~
  • killmeplease911killmeplease911 hanging out with ur mum Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217424Members
    we don't do thanksgiving here in the uk mang
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited November 2016
    Would they celebrate thanks giving in space?
    It's an American tradition so maby 1 half of the iss might in our current time.

But in the future the earth would probably be a unified government so would thanks giving survive?

The many question for the tradition of eating till your gut busts
    (English btw so we have guy fawkes night, and that's fun)

We also have our monarchs jubilee which involves eating cake , biscuits and drinking a hell of a lot of tea
  • EnglishInfidelEnglishInfidel Canada Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219533Members
    The many question for the tradition of eating till your gut busts
    (English btw so we have guy fawkes night, and that's fun)

Unfortunately we can't burn our effigies of treacherous plotters aboard space craft.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Thanks, but I ain't giving you my stuff...
  • QuillQuickcardQuillQuickcard Deep Grand Reef Join Date: 2016-11-22 Member: 224131Members
    I think we can ALL be thankful that the standard-issue Aurora bodysuits can resist pressures of over a mile deep without suffering any ill-effect.
  • KisuKisu Germany Join Date: 2016-08-08 Member: 221099Members
    TOO MUCH FRIENDLINESS

regenbogen_kotzen_foto_skulptur_freistehende_fotoskulptur-r754ed1db0fc24894ab9224b3bb1161c3_x7saw_8byvr_324.jpg

• dealwithitdogdealwithitdog Texas Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218343Members
    Jamezorg wrote: »
    I don't do thanksgiving over here, but hey, thanks for the kindness :)
    Even if some of you get on my nerves at times
    Yea, well deal with it, dog.
    I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry :(

Gee, I've NEVER heard that one before. :wink:
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members

@0:32 :

edited November 2016
    0x6A7232 wrote: »

@0:32 :

1jcnrb4rppty.gif
    Perfect!
    Figure if I'm ever to necro a thread, it might as well be one that I only have the chance to post in once a year. This past year has been incredible for this game and this community. Being a part of all of this has been incredible. I've met so many people that I'm happy to call friends. (Yes @Phantomfinch, even you.) To another great year!
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Figure if I'm ever to necro a thread, it might as well be one that I only have the chance to post in once a year. This past year has been incredible for this game and this community. Being a part of all of this has been incredible. I've met so many people that I'm happy to call friends. (Yes @Phantomfinch, even you.) To another great year!

@dealwithitdog THEY DONT KNOW THE CONTEXT YOU PLUMB
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    #turkeylivesmatter
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    Thanksgiving is pretty much the turkey holocaust. It’s estimated 46 million turkeys meet their demise on Thanksgiving. A moment of silence...
  • RecursionRecursion The cosmos Join Date: 2017-07-01 Member: 231505Members
    edited November 2017
    Happy thanksgiving(Except I'm British, so I don't celebrate it)! And, only 4 days until advent starts(I was not paying attention)!
    edited November 2017
    Recursion wrote: »
    Happy thanksgiving(Except I'm British, so I don't celebrate it)! And, only 4 days until advent starts(I was not paying attention)!

I bet you celebrate the third of July :trollface:
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    You're welcome. I'm pretty great.
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members

@dealwithitdog THEY DONT KNOW THE CONTEXT YOU PLUMB

Don't ask.