Allow us to set difficulty or leviathan spawning?

KevinNoodlesKevinNoodles USA Join Date: 2016-07-06 Member: 219667Members
edited July 2017 in Ideas and Suggestions
With the amount of leviathans scattered around and knowing that there will be a newer one added to the game, I'm really being turned off of exploring. I know some people enjoy having giant monsters because of the challenge or horror aspect, but personally I don't and I would enjoy being able to decide to not have to worry about leviathans by having the option of choosing how many leviathans spawn or even if they spawn at all.

Basically 2spoopy4me pls no

Comments

• Timelord_FredTimelord_Fred Join Date: 2017-07-05 Member: 231596Members
    Why? The Leviathans aren't really as dangerous as everyone acts like. They are part of the game. Plus, they are put in some areas to block you from going there. The void wouldn't be near as scary without them.
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    edited July 2017
    Why? The Leviathans aren't really as dangerous as everyone acts like. They are part of the game. Plus, they are put in some areas to block you from going there. The void wouldn't be near as scary without them.

Actually a void with nothing but pure silence is much more terrifying than a void with an obvious threat IMHO
  • ZarathustraZarathustra Russia Join Date: 2017-07-30 Member: 232147Members
    ShuttleBug wrote: »
    Actually a void with nothing but pure silence is much more terrifying than a void with an obvious threat IMHO
    completely agree.

and to the topic: if not directly control the difficulty, add some behaviors besides cruising in the area and attacking, like get scared, mate, go out of their way for some time I don't know

• jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    they aren't that big of a threat. All you need is a statis rifle and a repulsion cannon and you are good to go.
  • DarthOmnisDarthOmnis United States Join Date: 2016-12-15 Member: 224970Members
    ShuttleBug wrote: »
    completely agree.

and to the topic: if not directly control the difficulty, add some behaviors besides cruising in the area and attacking, like get scared, mate, go out of their way for some time I don't know

At the moment Ghost Leviathan's are the only creature that migrates from one biome to another, not sure if it's a one-way trip or a route though.