air tanks

ForgererForgerer Join Date: 2016-10-31 Member: 223544Members
Okay I always start a new game with every update to start from the beginning with new stuff. I notice my air supply increases to only 75% and won't increase even when adding more tanks. Is this happening with anyone else? How do I fix it?

Comments

• DarthOmnisDarthOmnis United States Join Date: 2016-12-15 Member: 224970Members
    New change to the O2 system; tanks no longer stack and you have to manually place a new tank onto the Paperdoll UI. To help offset this, the developers have added a new O2 blueprint to upgrade the standard tank to hold 3X the oxygen.
  • Recon777Recon777 Join Date: 2016-04-08 Member: 215505Members
    I wonder if they've fixed the Lifepod 3 situation where there are TWO Lifepod 3's, one of which has the blueprint for the high capacity tank and one which has the compass. The communication log you get very early in the game leads you to the one with the tank.
  • JudgeRhadamanthusJudgeRhadamanthus The Internet Join Date: 2015-10-01 Member: 208246Members
    Its not a swap thing. I noticed this too, assuming I understand the OP correctly. My HC tanks show as 135 when full. But swap to a full one from a used one and the Full tank shows a number lower than 135. It varies; but i've not taken the time to math out the numbers.

I still show 45 with no tank so swapping to a full should give me the full 135. It never does.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Its not a swap thing. I noticed this too, assuming I understand the OP correctly. My HC tanks show as 135 when full. But swap to a full one from a used one and the Full tank shows a number lower than 135. It varies; but i've not taken the time to math out the numbers.

I still show 45 with no tank so swapping to a full should give me the full 135. It never does.

45 is your standard suit + lungs. If you've used some of that, swapping to a full O2 tank will drain some of that tank to replenish it (logically). Gameplay-wise, O2 tanks hold a certain amount that gets added to your default value. A full tank only adds that certain amount, but only if you haven't used part of the default amount up already.
  • ForgererForgerer Join Date: 2016-10-31 Member: 223544Members
    Yeah I figured that out when you get the upgrade processor you can make a super large tank which gives you even more air per unit.
  • ForgererForgerer Join Date: 2016-10-31 Member: 223544Members
    Also the sudden appearance to things has returned. Zooming along with my moth suddenly I find myself inside a piece of wreckage trapped.