Tired of 0x6A7232's sig burning your eyes? Well, fix it up here!

2»

Comments

• Crewman87Crewman87 Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224967Members
    edited February 2017
    @foxy I did but making a comment about Nuclear plants may not work to help the problem haha. :D
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    Foxy wrote: »
    I don't think a single person got my epic Simpsons reference. :disappointed:

You mean this? Truthfully I hadn't seen that episode, I just used the magic of google to find it.

• KlinnKlinn Lost in a cave Join Date: 2016-03-09 Member: 214022Members
    edited February 2017
    OK, I'm going to be radical here :)
    1. Color, any color, is going to draw the reader's eye away from your posts. Suggest using all light grey with underlines to indicate links. Not sure if you can override the forum making links blue, but worth a try.
    2. Use bullets to help distinguish sig text from post text.
    3. It's a little wordy and can be edited down a bit without losing any meaning.
    4. A few items are standard info for any game/app, do they really need to be repeated here? E.g. how to use ChkDsk, or recovering data from a crashed disk.
    5. Use some of the existing text for links instead of adding "click" or "here".

For example:

Subnautica-SignatureSuggestion01.jpg
    (If the forum shrinks the image, get the full size one from my site)

Feel free to completely ignore my suggestions, your sig never bothered me personally. ;)
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    Foxy wrote: »
    I don't think a single person got my epic Simpsons reference. :disappointed:

Yeah, that one went right over my head.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Hehe dammit @Foxy that's pretty sharp man!

First prize for you!
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Klinn wrote: »
    OK, I'm going to be radical here :)
    1. Color, any color, is going to draw the reader's eye away from your posts. Suggest using all light grey with underlines to indicate links. Not sure if you can override the forum making links blue, but worth a try.
    2. Use bullets to help distinguish sig text from post text.
    3. It's a little wordy and can be edited down a bit without losing any meaning.
    4. A few items are standard info for any game/app, do they really need to be repeated here? E.g. how to use ChkDsk, or recovering data from a crashed disk.
    5. Use some of the existing text for links instead of adding "click" or "here".

For example:

Subnautica-SignatureSuggestion01.jpg
    (If the forum shrinks the image, get the full size one from my site)

Feel free to completely ignore my suggestions, your sig never bothered me personally. ;)

I assimilated some of that. Thanks. (:
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    I liked the old one. And I like the new one.

Don't change anything, it didn't burn my eyes in the first place.

I'd say it was more of a rather violent massage. Rough, but good.
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    edited June 2017
    Here is mine:

Change the name of the thread to

"@0x6A7232 Signature Appreciation Thread!"

EDIT: great. Accidental necropost. Sorry everyone!
  • sayerulzsayerulz oregon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203493Members
    You know what really burns my eyes? Molten tungsten.
  • HiSaZuLHiSaZuL N.Y. Join Date: 2016-11-11 Member: 223803Members
    Think everyone is getting hyped about necromancer in D3. Starting to resurrect what ever they can dig up with a spork.