Banned from The Discord.

woofwoof4723woofwoof4723 New Zealand Join Date: 2017-01-20 Member: 226992Members
Hi! My name is Wolfie and I was banned from the Subnautica Offical Discord. I want to know if there was a reason why, and how I can get myself unbanned.

Comments

• woofwoof4723woofwoof4723 New Zealand Join Date: 2017-01-20 Member: 226992Members
    Also, My account is Wolfie #5343.
  • OjakokkoOjakokko Finland Join Date: 2017-01-20 Member: 226999Members
    You were probably banned for a reason. And if you were banned, telling the whole forum you were banned and have created a second account (which I think is also against the rules) will just get you re-banned.
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    Ojakokko wrote: »
    You were probably banned for a reason. And if you were banned, telling the whole forum you were banned and have created a second account (which I think is also against the rules) will just get you re-banned.

yeah this

if you're really in the dark as to why you got banned i suggest you try contacting a mod or a dev directly via PM
  • x0Z3ro0xx0Z3ro0x Join Date: 2017-01-25 Member: 227214Members

Getting banned on discord has nothing to do with these forums. So settle down and stop trying to get the ban hammer brought into this.
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    What is Discord anyway?
    And why is not being able to use it apparently such a big deal??
    B)
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    DaveyNY wrote: »
    What is Discord anyway?
    B)

See the appropriate line of my signature below ▼
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    What is Discord anyway?
    B)

Your signature makes my eyes burn. :P
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Soul_Rider wrote: »
    What is Discord anyway?
    B)

Leave our savior alone, he's merely writing the scrolls of salvation :D
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Eh.. this just gave me an idea...
  • OjakokkoOjakokko Finland Join Date: 2017-01-20 Member: 226999Members
    x0Z3ro0x wrote: »

Getting banned on discord has nothing to do with these forums. So settle down and stop trying to get the ban hammer brought into this.

He was banned from a different forum? Oh I notice it now...
  • woofwoof4723woofwoof4723 New Zealand Join Date: 2017-01-20 Member: 226992Members
    I love how conversations can just start from a single sentence and request.

Anyway, Everythings been solved. I dont really care what happens to this thread. Do what you want peeps.
  • TarkannenTarkannen North Carolina Join Date: 2016-08-15 Member: 221304Members
    What is Discord anyway?
    B)

Oh, you just had to ask... ;)
  • DarthOmnisDarthOmnis United States Join Date: 2016-12-15 Member: 224970Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    Soul_Rider wrote: »
    What is Discord anyway?
    B)

Leave our savior alone, he's merely writing the scrolls of salvation :D

So he's writing scrolls that leave the reader's eyes burned/blind? Sooo his signature is an Elder Scroll?? :p
This discussion has been closed.