Cyclops Update

TheGamer24x7TheGamer24x7 Join Date: 2017-04-07 Member: 229471Members
Here are some ideas that I had and found online that could make the cyclops better with the new update.

1. Sprinklers, maybe they would use a bit more power or have to be refilled with water.

2. Repaire drones, they go around your ship repairing it. It can take damage. They need to be crafted can maybe be placed it on the side of the sea moth launch bay where they can be launched.

3. Cyclops protection, They could add a cyclops version of the Perimeter Defense System
Another idea for protection is maybe on each of the cameras there could be torpedos or something that you have to go outside of the cyclops to manually replace. If you fire the torpedoes at your own ship there would be a alot of damage done to your cyclops.

4. Another module station, don't know if that's what it's called. It would be symmetrical to the other one on the other side

5.cyclops camera drone, a camera drone which you can pilot from the cyclops. Another idea for that is that the normal cameras could be detached.

6.Some way to have both the seamoth and the Prawn suit in the cyclops. I know that this will most likely not be added in the game but it would be a nice touch.

Please leave feedback

Comments

• BossblasterBossblaster None Join Date: 2017-02-17 Member: 228004Members
    What electric outside thing on the seamoth?
  • dork42dork42 Michigan Join Date: 2017-03-30 Member: 229307Members
    Since a crew of people are supposed to man the cyclops i really feel like it need some basic human facilities.

1. a fold out bed like our ancestors used to use
    2. some kind of water production (Water Purification currently used ALOT of power so maybe a simplified version)
    3. a camera or light indicating where my Prawn will drop
    3a. an easier way to put prawn back in. (when in range hold something to enter)
    4. Access to vehicle repair/storage/mods inside cyclops
    5. if power cell chargers are removed from inside of cyclops (their convenient but not logical) maybe have a cyclops chaging station. hooked up to a thermal generator or your base or whatever. when your parked close it will slowly recharge cyclops
    6. Top Hatch
    7. Air hose that connects to player with like 200m length. Great for building bases and not worrying about oxygen. also exploring wrecks and such.
    8. The guy above mentioned the electric defense system like the seamoth, you could put cyclops in Defense mode and if your outside harvesting it would automatically trigger whenever it detects your in danger.

Wow apparently i have a lot of ideas for the cyclops, and thats just off the top of my head. Feel free to blow up my suggestions or add new ones
  • TheGamer24x7TheGamer24x7 Join Date: 2017-04-07 Member: 229471Members
    Dork42 wonder if any will be added to the game
  • dork42dork42 Michigan Join Date: 2017-03-30 Member: 229307Members
    Man i sure hope so. I can tell your looking a little more to the future with cyclops damage added. That will be a sad day for me. i like your ideas for the repair drones and sprinklers too, i've always been expecting repair drones in the moonpool as well.
    I treat my cyclops like the prostitute of the seas, you stick it wherever you like, leave whatever you want inside, and hit it as hard as you please, then you can just walk away when your done confident in the assurance it'll be there waiting for more when you return.

one more idea i had. A modification that allows for nuclear power would be nice.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members

Perimeter Defense System
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited April 2017
    0x6A7232 wrote: »

Perimeter Defense System

Soon to be better known as the One-Eye (Cyclops) Electric Condom.

If I get my way...

:*