Apology section

Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
Figured there been some hate people gave to the dev's during the course of the preview so why not a section for us fans to apogise for that when or if they came back to the preview so if you have anything to apologise to them about let yourself be heared.

Comments

• Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    I'll start squeal like a pig i gave you a little trouble asking about what your job was as a dev calling you art dude i'd like to apogise for that and for anything else i might have said to the subnautica team that was mean or came off as mean i've gained new insite to all your jobs and got a new respect for it i hope you all can forgive me ^^ and i hope you all have a wonderful day
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Hey now, Cory is "the art dude"... I see no issue with calling him that :tongue:

Well he is a lot more than that, but he will always be the art dude in my mind :D
    i just feel i gave him a hard time about it so a apology is over due since it was a while ago the art department makes all the assetes (everything in the game pretty much) they do alot of work as since he the head of that department he got the most stess for it so its worth saying it and well because he deserves one
  • KrayZSamuraiKrayZSamurai Canada Join Date: 2017-02-16 Member: 227975Members
    Do you honestly think people will apologize? Not meaning to sound hostile, but if you think about it, they really might not care.
    true but worth a try its just some code on a computer not harmful to anyone in anyway
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Do you honestly think people will apologize? Not meaning to sound hostile, but if you think about it, they really might not care.

Probably not; as most people with the maturity of a toddler don't, and that unfortunately describes quite a few full grown "adults" today. smh
  • scifiwriterguyscifiwriterguy Sector ZZ-9-Plural Z-α Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227901Members
    Maybe apologies are out of the question for the most part, but I don't think it's unreasonable for people to send some love the devs' way via this thread. :)

Personally, I'm going to say that I truly enjoy Subnautica, and that it's one of the most creative, visually impressive, and unusual games I've played. Sure, I don't agree with all of the devs' decisions, but I've never agreed with all of a game's development choices. (That's why we have modding.) I also deeply appreciate (NOT A PUN) the regular updates, even though they probably make the development process more stressful, and the fact that they have quite the history of listening to the gaming public. They've answered e-mails I've sent - not all, but some - and have been incredibly polite and professional even though I'm sure they're under enough stress to crack steel. Perhaps most of all, I appreciate and respect their decision to not commit to an artificial launch date for the sake of announcing a date. Too many games do this, and the player experience suffers as a result. "When it's done" should be the release date of every game, and I'm proud of UWE for taking that path. It takes guts.

So, yeah! Proud Subnautica player, me. :)