Will there be any mod support for xbox one?

AgentSkellyAgentSkelly Chicago Illinois At The Moment Join Date: 2017-03-09 Member: 228760Members
Ive been thinking to my self for the last 3 days. hey will subnautica on xbox one support mods like fallout 4 or skyrim special edition? just a question i assume that would be a lot of extra work and time that would probably result in even more issues. but if any one has any ideas on this topic feel free to leave a comment. Thanks!

Comments

• KrayZSamuraiKrayZSamurai Canada Join Date: 2017-02-16 Member: 227975Members
    I don't think there should be, quite personally. Because that can make the game far too easy if people implement weaponry and such into the game.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    I don't think there should be, quite personally. Because that can make the game far too easy if people implement weaponry and such into the game.

Does it really matter how people play their game though, modded that is. I'm thinking of mods like story arc addons, cystom scripted events, more community fish.

Basically adding a customized gameplay option alongside the ones already available.

But than again I'm speaking from a Steam workshop kinda idea, not sure f Xbox Live has that...
  • AgentSkellyAgentSkelly Chicago Illinois At The Moment Join Date: 2017-03-09 Member: 228760Members
    edited March 2017
    Kouji_San wrote: »

Does it really matter how people play their game though, modded that is. I'm thinking of mods like story arc addons, cystom scripted events, more community fish.

Basically adding a customized gameplay option alongside the ones already available.

But than again I'm speaking from a Steam workshop kinda idea, not sure f Xbox Live has that...

Yea thats what i was thinking but like i said it would cause more issues than its worth and people would instantly develop weapons i thought it would be cool if some mods added new biomes or extended the map added new creature materials etc. but it would cause a lot of issues with code i would imagine
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    If you don't like weapons, don't download weapons mods?? lol