Fix the game

SheNeedAManSheNeedAMan Join Date: 2017-02-13 Member: 227894Members
Fix the constant crashes and horrible pop ins, add multiplayer even if its just "Hey guys, lets build a base and survive." That would be fun. Almost got my brother to buy this game in hopes of multiplayer. Thank god i didn't because the game is broken and not even worth $1 at this point. Should refund everyone their money and just make it open source at this point, someone else can fix the game for you. Just look at Fallout 4 and mods.

Comments

• jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
  • v497_vesperv497_vesper Join Date: 2016-08-21 Member: 221558Members
    edited February 2017
    I think that the devs are fed up of hearing "Add Multiplayer" I'M fed up of hearing "add multiplayer", the devs have stated that they are not adding multiplayer; also Subnautica is STILL in beta, so there will be bugs in the game in stead of posting arrogant messages post something constructive, this is not the place to vent your frustration with the game, there are specified forums to post bug reports so instead of saying things like "Fix the constant crashes and horrible pop ins, add multiplayer even if its just "Hey guys, lets build a base and survive." That would be fun. or "Almost got my brother to buy this game in hopes of multiplayer. Thank god i didn't because the game is broken and not even worth $1 at this point. Should refund everyone their money and just make it open source at this point,"

post more politer messages or report your bugs that you have in the bug reporting forums

• RazorLilyRazorLily Norway Join Date: 2017-02-06 Member: 227674Members
    Firstly. What are your specs? Did you clear caches or anything if the crashes got worse??
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    and just make it open source at this point,"[/i]

Unity would like a word with you @SheNeedAMan
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited February 2017
    add multiplayer even if its just "Hey guys, lets build a base and survive."

I have a solution to the problem with multiplayer, if you want it so bad, program it yourself and email the devs the coding. Simple
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited February 2017
    Was this post written under a bridge?
  • LordSingulothLordSinguloth Join Date: 2017-01-19 Member: 226955Members
    edited February 2017
    Their game is not finished yet
    Much like your 6th grade English, jesus..
  • SigmalxSigmalx USA Join Date: 2016-07-12 Member: 220132Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    Was this post written under a bridge?

no, unfortunately is was written by someone who doesnt understand development cycles. a real human being. btw, how are you buddy?
This discussion has been closed.