ENSL.org Season 11 - Natural Selection 2

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond
edited February 2017 in NS2 General Discussion

imageENSL.org Season 11 - Natural Selection 2

Sign up now for Season 11 of the competitive Natural Selection 2 League at ensl.org.

Read the full story here

Comments

• shapeshape Join Date: 2017-01-29 Member: 227408Members
    I miss my badge, any help is appreciated.
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited February 2017
    shape wrote: »
    I miss my badge, any help is appreciated.
    Nominous wrote: »
    Also, I see my badge in my steam inventory, but I don't see it under Manage Badges in the Customize Player menu.

Thanks for the reports.

Indeed it seems I messed up and the badges did not unlock correctly in-game. A fix has been released via our extension system so you should be able to select your badge after connecting to a server. After the next update the badges will also be available in the main menu. Sorry for that.
  • MephillesMephilles Germany Join Date: 2013-08-07 Member: 186634Members, NS2 Map Tester, NS2 Community Developer
    edited February 2017
  • KeatsKeats United States Join Date: 2014-11-04 Member: 199413Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    When the real casters were sleeping, Mega streamed some games without sound here and here. I also streamed one of those games with sound here
  • Deck_Deck_ Join Date: 2014-07-20 Member: 197526Members
    edited February 2017
    Great post by Nominous. I want to make sure players that played in the newcomer tournament or watched the tournament and had fun or saw fun times...the reason for that in my opinion is because 6v6 NS2 is fun. I want to remind people of that when they consider playing season 11. You might think that the newcomer tournament was fun, but I don't know about playing in a season. The newcomer tournament was fun because it involved playing as a team in 6v6, not because it was easy. At least I hope not. The season is a chance to have fun with people you enjoy playing the game with. People wouldn't play it if it wasn't fun. We hope to see players there.