Ns_Aleser

123457»

Comments

• MendaspMendasp I touch maps in inappropriate places Valencia, Spain Join Date: 2002-07-05 Member: 884Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Retired Community Developer
    The "model" field of those props will be empty, thus showing the red box.
  • VonDoomVonDoom Knee deep in the latency Join Date: 2009-10-08 Member: 68989Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    UncleRay wrote: »
    Small update. Changed some lights, added some material on the ceiling. Removed a grate from the ceiling, added a box to the top, allowing skulks to jump out of no where ;]

I like this one a lot, It looks just like a simple straight hallway, but you have made it look really interesting. The lighting is good too, its subtle and clean and if I were you I'd try to aim for a style like this.
  • UncleRayUncleRay Join Date: 2010-03-08 Member: 70881Members
    Sorry to go grave digging, but I'm bringing this thing back online.

Obligatory update: (Sort of)
    j9lcj76uj608.png

Designed my Aunt's dream kitchen as a warm up hah!
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts

j9lcj76uj608.png

I see you're enjoying my Trim Tool. :)
    BeigeAlert wrote: »

j9lcj76uj608.png

It's quite good actually. There are a few issues with the absolute size of the original brush, but nonetheless, it works as it should I suppose.

Any upcoming updates on it?
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    BeigeAlert wrote: »

j9lcj76uj608.png

It's quite good actually. There are a few issues with the absolute size of the original brush, but nonetheless, it works as it should I suppose.

Any upcoming updates on it?

Nah, I haven't touched the editor in almost a year now.

What is the problem you are having with it?
    Nothing serious. Anything longer than 5ft usually causes some face issues. Nothing that is pressing really.
    Do the humpty hump!

Back in action B-)