stuck in a tunnel

melilamelila FRANCE Join Date: 2017-01-21 Member: 227059Members
bonjour,

mon personnage est bloqué dans un tunnel sur l'ile avec le potager et les portail .
Je suis tombée dans un tunnel je ne sais pas comment et impossible d'en sortir le personnage est trop grand et je peux pas m'accroupir aidez moi je suis complètement bloquée

Hello,

My character is stuck in a tunnel on the island with the vegetable garden and the portal.
I fell in a tunnel I do not know how and impossible to get out the character is too big and I can not crouch help me I am completely blocked

thank you for your help

Melila

Comments

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Try the command
    warpme

in the console.
  • Shifter6Shifter6 Join Date: 2017-01-11 Member: 226556Members
    If you are unsure of how to use commands, hit f3, then in the top left you should see an option that says "disable console". Click that. Then hit enter (or one of the other keys that does this) to bring up your console. Type the command "warpme" and you will be taken out of that tunnel. More information is on the subnautica wiki.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Shifter6 wrote: »
    If you are unsure of how to use commands, hit f3, then in the top left you should see an option that says "disable console". Click that. Then hit enter (or one of the other keys that does this) to bring up your console. Type the command "warpme" and you will be taken out of that tunnel. More information is on the subnautica wiki.

You also have to hit F8 after F3 to use the mouse to click that. (Kind of wonky, I know.)