STORM UPDATE

ZeroproZeropro England Join Date: 2016-12-27 Member: 225569Members
edited December 2016 in Ideas and Suggestions
THE STORM UPDATE

It would be amazing if you could add storms into the game! It would have a counter, so it can't happen in the first few days. The wind would grow super strong and increase wave heights up to 50-60 feet! On the surface, it would push your escape pod around, flood some parts of the Aurora, the Islands and maybe part of the Precursor Base! The temperature would be extremley cold, and this would bring in something new: Heat generators! It converts solar energy into heat, so you don't freeze! Back to the storm, it might damage your base causing it to partly flood, push your cyclops and seamoth around underwater, make it hard for you to swim as it would slow you down, so you would have to find a shelter/base to keep you safe. If you are on the surface with your seamoth/cyclops you would be ablet to get on top of the waves. I understand if it would be too hard to add some of these, but that's why Im giving a variety of things to add in the STORM UPDATE. The heater would definately be a cool feature. THE STORM WILL HAVE NO EFFECT UNDER 300 METERS OF DEPTH. However, a good thing that would come with the storm is that more resources would spawn! There could also be a storm predicter device to give you a warning. There could be rain as well. In conclusion, THE STORM UPDATE would spice up the players game experience adding more fun, adventure and danger to the game! The STORM UPDATE would improve this already breathtaking game!

I hope that the STORM UPDATE will be a possible update in the future, using some of these (It would be amazing if it could include all) features in the game to make it the absolutely top survival game!

Also, please comment to let me know what you think or what could be changed, or another feature you could think of that would fit in with the storm idea.
Hope you like my STORM idea,

Zeropro

Comments