PDA not working properly

ech0gh0stech0gh0st CA Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216637Members
So Ive been playing attempting experiemental for the past few days and everytime I try to use my PDA that works fine but when nothing picked up shows and when I put it away I cant move my screen as if the PDA is still in it. [and when moving around I can see my PDA in my hand] Ive looked into this and it appears no one else has this problem. So if theres a fix please tell me.

Comments

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Screenshots? (F11 IIRC)
  • ech0gh0stech0gh0st CA Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216637Members
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    Screenshots? (F11 IIRC)

having problems getting an image on this otherwise I wouldve
  • ProbitasProbitas Join Date: 2016-11-17 Member: 224009Members
    F11 does in game screen shot for pictures, F12 does a steam screen shot. Steam screenshots aren't available for use in game pictures unless you move them electronically into the right folder for the saved game.
  • JerrilJerril Join Date: 2016-11-19 Member: 224074Members
    I've had this issue come up, usually when interacting with lockers (wall lockers and regular ones, never Cyclops lockers). I can usually get out of it by backing up as far away as possible from the lockers, sliding sideways until I'm not pointed at one, and then sort of spamming the PDA window, or trying to rightclick something.
    Probitas wrote: »
    F11 does in game screen shot for pictures, F12 does a steam screen shot. Steam screenshots aren't available for use in game pictures unless you move them electronically into the right folder for the saved game.

I took all the screenshots but i cant put them on here
    Jerril wrote: »
    I've had this issue come up, usually when interacting with lockers (wall lockers and regular ones, never Cyclops lockers). I can usually get out of it by backing up as far away as possible from the lockers, sliding sideways until I'm not pointed at one, and then sort of spamming the PDA window, or trying to rightclick something.

Thanks, but this didnt help
  • RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    ech0gh0st wrote: »

Upload them to a site like postimg and then link them.
  • cazmakillcazmakill Join Date: 2016-11-14 Member: 223871Members
    So Ive been playing attempting experiemental for the past few days and everytime I try to use my PDA that works fine but when nothing picked up shows and when I put it away I cant move my screen as if the PDA is still in it. [and when moving around I can see my PDA in my hand] Ive looked into this and it appears no one else has this problem. So if theres a fix please tell me.

I have this problem when I bring the PRAWN suit or Seamoth and disembark from the Cyclops. When reentering the Cyclops, the PDA no longer works-Stable and experimental
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    edited November 2016
    Rezca wrote: »

Upload them to a site like postimg and then link them.

www.tinypic.com is what I use.