Contacting Unknown Worlds

LadyBriarLadyBriar Join Date: 2016-08-24 Member: 221680Members
I've tried repeatedly to email someone at Unknown Worlds to no avail. Just automated responses and dead ends...

The fact that they make it so stupidly difficult aside... anyone that can help me out with their contact info?

Comments

• DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited October 2016
    Considering it was a 3-day holiday weekend in the USA, you may not hear from them until Tuesday at the earliest.
    Most likely, someone will see this thread and respond to you eventually.
    Have you tried looking up their contact info on Google?
    You might find an office phone number there.

Google comes back with this...

Unknown Worlds Entertainment
    1126 Folsom St,
    San Francisco, CA 94103
    (415) 335-9789

I would assume that they probably run a 9-5 work day, so timing your call for around 11am to noon PST might be the best bet.

Dang, I've been right in their neighborhood on several occasions for the Folsom Street Leather Fair.
    Wow

B)
  • InsaneInsane Anomaly Join Date: 2002-05-13 Member: 605Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    edited October 2016
    Sorry you've had difficulty getting in touch. Contact info as well as our individual emails can be found on our About page. If it's a support question you have you should direct it to subnautica-support@unknownworlds.com as that goes to several people and has the highest chance of the right person seeing it and being able to help you.

That office address is now out of date, so I would imagine the number is as well. I don't work out of the office so I'm afraid I have no idea what the new one is.
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    See told ya somebody would eventually answer.
    B)
  • LadyBriarLadyBriar Join Date: 2016-08-24 Member: 221680Members
    edited October 2016
    Insane wrote: »
    Sorry you've had difficulty getting in touch. Contact info as well as our individual emails can be found on our About page. If it's a support question you have you should direct it to subnautica-support@unknownworlds.com as that goes to several people and has the highest chance of the right person seeing it and being able to help you.

That office address is now out of date, so I would imagine the number is as well. I don't work out of the office so I'm afraid I have no idea what the new one is.
    Hello there,

This is an automated response letting you know that we've received your email. If you sent a log file many thanks for sending it along, it will be analyzed and aggregated along with others. Log files help us make a better game.

An important note - There is a good chance your log file indicates a common issue that you can fix on your end. Check out the troubleshooting guide. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=448862051

For all other kinds of requests please head over to the Subnautica forums. The Subnautica forums are an excellent place to ask questions or get help if the game is not running correctly on your machine. We have a very dedicated community experienced in tech support. http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/143741

That's it. This automated response is the only reply you will receive. Thanks for helping us make Subnautica better!

Unknown Worlds

Super not helpful... I've tried that email, twice. It's a dead end.
  • dealwithitdogdealwithitdog Texas Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218343Members
    LadyBriar wrote: »

Hello there,

This is an automated response letting you know that we've received your email. If you sent a log file many thanks for sending it along, it will be analyzed and aggregated along with others. Log files help us make a better game.

An important note - There is a good chance your log file indicates a common issue that you can fix on your end. Check out the troubleshooting guide. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=448862051

For all other kinds of requests please head over to the Subnautica forums. The Subnautica forums are an excellent place to ask questions or get help if the game is not running correctly on your machine. We have a very dedicated community experienced in tech support. http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/143741

That's it. This automated response is the only reply you will receive. Thanks for helping us make Subnautica better!

Unknown Worlds

Super not helpful... I've tried that email, twice. It's a dead end.

What's your question? Maybe one of us can help.
  • InsaneInsane Anomaly Join Date: 2002-05-13 Member: 605Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    edited October 2016
    Without knowing what your issue is there's not a lot more I can do to help you. If you post your query here I can hopefully answer it or direct you to someone who can. If you don't want to ask on the forums you can email me at andrew@unknownworlds.com.
  • LeakingAmpsLeakingAmps Join Date: 2016-02-03 Member: 212527Members
    I'd like to point out that the developers have a Discord, which is a super-easy way to contact them in real time if need be. There's also lots of experienced players who can probably help with most issues you could have. It's also just a fun place to hang out! (Discord link is in a stickied post on this forum)
  • ivot4ivot4 Join Date: 2016-09-03 Member: 222033Members
    add some more inventory space, add more oxygen tank space and pls lower the space of some item please
  • Maxmedic1212Maxmedic1212 Maxmedic1212 Join Date: 2020-04-30 Member: 260513Members
    Hi I am just wondering whenn will subnautica below zero be coming out to xbox one i have been waiting a year to play it i have also ben checking in early access and haven't found it and would really love to play it i played the first one and loved it would like to give the second one a go
  • Maxmedic1212Maxmedic1212 Maxmedic1212 Join Date: 2020-04-30 Member: 260513Members
    My username on this is the same on my xbox btw
  • HopkinsHopkins Hungary Join Date: 2020-05-25 Member: 261358Members
    edited May 2020
    bgjv75fyj08c.png
    Please tell me: what is this?
    I found it in Sparse Reef at [-1039.6,-199.3,-774.4]
    Is the yellow light-emitting tuft unique, or I find same at another place?
    For me, this composition seems like a monument or a grave. Am I wrong?
  • ParticularfrogParticularfrog Join Date: 2021-02-13 Member: 267648Members
    I was playing below zero and i got my seatruck in a position and i dont know what the tps are how can i get out?
  • soverissoveris Join Date: 2021-02-14 Member: 267684Members
    If you post your query here I can hopefully answer it or direct you to someone who can.
    I want to create a topic about an issues, but it says I have to wait for a day and leave 1 post before I can do that. The problem is that 24 hours have already passed and have 2 posts on the forum, but still it won't let me.
  • KyzarvsKyzarvs UK Join Date: 2019-08-08 Member: 254142Members
    soveris wrote: »
    If you post your query here I can hopefully answer it or direct you to someone who can.
    I want to create a topic about an issues, but it says I have to wait for a day and leave 1 post before I can do that. The problem is that 24 hours have already passed and have 2 posts on the forum, but still it won't let me.

You'd be better pressing F8 ingame to file a bug report - there's not a huge amount of bugfix action from the forums imo.
  • danonierodanoniero Uk Join Date: 2021-01-19 Member: 266984Members
    Use steam forums, these are dead.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    @soveris try clearing your browser cache, recently worked for someone who was having the same issue. If not, message me and I'll see what I can do. Discord is a good option as well, linked in my signature.
  • CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members
    danoniero wrote: »
    Use steam forums, these are dead.

Sadly. It makes me sad, I remember when it was so busy especially at the release of Subnautica. 2016 and 17 was amazing.