Bug Report 1

GodOfConquest01GodOfConquest01 Chester, SCMembers Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217885Posts: 3
I know its a work in progress, and you have many bugs to work on until the release date, but on the Xbox one I have issues that the game freezes in game and then goes to the home screen and deletes all of my save data as well as what i have built and i have to start all over again. This happens every time i play this game. overall its a great game just with this one minor bug. plz help
TheLordB

Comments

• destinykiddestinykid UKMembers Join Date: 2016-05-31 Member: 217875Posts: 27 Advanced user
    edited June 2016
    Please, the devs are doing their best on working on the next update for the xbox one. They know theres a lot of bugs (etc) as It's quite an old version of Subnautica that got released to xbox one. These threads need to stop. The devs know about the damn bugs.
  • JONNYK301JONNYK301 MARYLANDMembers Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217890Posts: 5 Fully active user
    Other than framerate issues this game is perfect in every way. So much love went into this game and it shows. KEEP UP THE AWSOME WORK.
    destinykid
  • destinykiddestinykid UKMembers Join Date: 2016-05-31 Member: 217875Posts: 27 Advanced user
    JONNYK301 wrote: »
    Other than framerate issues this game is perfect in every way. So much love went into this game and it shows. KEEP UP THE AWSOME WORK.

Without a doubt. I agree.
  • GodOfConquest01GodOfConquest01 Chester, SCMembers Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217885Posts: 3
    destinykid wrote: »
    Please, the devs are doing their best on working on the next update for the xbox one. They know theres a lot of bugs (etc) as It's quite an old version of Subnautica that got released to xbox one. These threads need to stop. The devs know about the damn bugs.

I honestly didnt know, i just got the game yesterday
  • EverReddyEverReddy UKMembers Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Posts: 206 Advanced user
    edited June 2016
    I honestly didnt know, i just got the game yesterday

No problem, but try taking a look through the 3 stickied posts at the top of this group, particularly the Bugs post and the FAQ. Together will give you a lot of info about the current state of the game, which bugs are already known about, when the next update is coming etc and are regularly updated.
    Would rather lose by an inch than win by a mile. If you have to win to have fun, you've already lost.

Member of Gamers Respawn - Mature gaming community for gamers aged 21+. We are a friendly bunch who like to have a laugh, chat about gaming, share banter and game together when we can. If you are bored of gaming alone feel free to check out our forums and say hello at www.gamersrespawn.co.uk
    Dirk_Perfect
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 PersonSuper Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Posts: 3,019 admin
    You guys on Xbox will be getting the next patch soon. It includes a ton of fixes (by my estimate, over 350 bug fixes).

Of course, there are still plenty more bugs with the game.

You can follow our live bug process here:

https://trello.com/b/eLEWpq3P/subnautica-playtesting - for catching and organising bug reports (Thanks Bug submitters!)

https://trello.com/b/zpLYFyEu/subnautica-bugfixing - for the actual live fixing of bug reports

If NS2 fails, follow my Nuke From Orbit Guide.

NS2 Discord: https://discord.gg/0TKQwZWu7JEPeAgW

Subnautica Discord: https://discord.gg/subnautica

EverReddydestinykidDirk_Perfect
    Might as well add a quick sound bug that happened to me this morning.

So, I just sealed up the radiation leak and then I started going to my base. Suddenly when I enter my base It keeps playing the sound when you obtain air from the purple brains constantly and doesn't stop. I tried relogging but didn't work...
  • EverReddyEverReddy UKMembers Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Posts: 206 Advanced user
    edited June 2016
    destinykid wrote: »
    Might as well add a quick sound bug that happened to me this morning.

So, I just sealed up the radiation leak and then I started going to my base. Suddenly when I enter my base It keeps playing the sound when you obtain air from the purple brains constantly and doesn't stop. I tried relogging but didn't work...

I had that happen to me yesterday, but it sorted itself out after a while. Not sure how long though. Maybe worth adding to the Xbox One Bug thread or the Playtesting Blog for bug reports that Obraxis mentions above?
    Would rather lose by an inch than win by a mile. If you have to win to have fun, you've already lost.

Member of Gamers Respawn - Mature gaming community for gamers aged 21+. We are a friendly bunch who like to have a laugh, chat about gaming, share banter and game together when we can. If you are bored of gaming alone feel free to check out our forums and say hello at www.gamersrespawn.co.uk
  • GodOfConquest01GodOfConquest01 Chester, SCMembers Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217885Posts: 3
    I love the creative mode though