Bug Report 1

GodOfConquest01GodOfConquest01 Chester, SC Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217885Members
I know its a work in progress, and you have many bugs to work on until the release date, but on the Xbox one I have issues that the game freezes in game and then goes to the home screen and deletes all of my save data as well as what i have built and i have to start all over again. This happens every time i play this game. overall its a great game just with this one minor bug. plz help

Comments

• destinykiddestinykid UK Join Date: 2016-05-31 Member: 217875Members
    edited June 2016
    Please, the devs are doing their best on working on the next update for the xbox one. They know theres a lot of bugs (etc) as It's quite an old version of Subnautica that got released to xbox one. These threads need to stop. The devs know about the damn bugs.
  • JONNYK301JONNYK301 MARYLAND Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217890Members
    Other than framerate issues this game is perfect in every way. So much love went into this game and it shows. KEEP UP THE AWSOME WORK.
    JONNYK301 wrote: »
    Other than framerate issues this game is perfect in every way. So much love went into this game and it shows. KEEP UP THE AWSOME WORK.

Without a doubt. I agree.
  • GodOfConquest01GodOfConquest01 Chester, SC Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217885Members
    destinykid wrote: »
    Please, the devs are doing their best on working on the next update for the xbox one. They know theres a lot of bugs (etc) as It's quite an old version of Subnautica that got released to xbox one. These threads need to stop. The devs know about the damn bugs.

I honestly didnt know, i just got the game yesterday
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    edited June 2016
    I honestly didnt know, i just got the game yesterday

No problem, but try taking a look through the 3 stickied posts at the top of this group, particularly the Bugs post and the FAQ. Together will give you a lot of info about the current state of the game, which bugs are already known about, when the next update is coming etc and are regularly updated.
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    You guys on Xbox will be getting the next patch soon. It includes a ton of fixes (by my estimate, over 350 bug fixes).

Of course, there are still plenty more bugs with the game.

You can follow our live bug process here:

https://trello.com/b/eLEWpq3P/subnautica-playtesting - for catching and organising bug reports (Thanks Bug submitters!)

https://trello.com/b/zpLYFyEu/subnautica-bugfixing - for the actual live fixing of bug reports
    Might as well add a quick sound bug that happened to me this morning.

So, I just sealed up the radiation leak and then I started going to my base. Suddenly when I enter my base It keeps playing the sound when you obtain air from the purple brains constantly and doesn't stop. I tried relogging but didn't work...
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    edited June 2016
    destinykid wrote: »
    Might as well add a quick sound bug that happened to me this morning.

So, I just sealed up the radiation leak and then I started going to my base. Suddenly when I enter my base It keeps playing the sound when you obtain air from the purple brains constantly and doesn't stop. I tried relogging but didn't work...

I had that happen to me yesterday, but it sorted itself out after a while. Not sure how long though. Maybe worth adding to the Xbox One Bug thread or the Playtesting Blog for bug reports that Obraxis mentions above?
  • GodOfConquest01GodOfConquest01 Chester, SC Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217885Members
    I love the creative mode though