Scanner Room Causing Fauna Audio Issues

Fixxer707Fixxer707 Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216634Members
If anyone is having issues where you cannot hear the Fauna OR Fish, birds, random noises, Ambiance. The Scanner Room is causing this Issue/Bug. If you Deconstruct the Scanner Room it will make all the sounds work again.

Comments

• emersonmarshallemersonmarshall Brazil Join Date: 2015-12-18 Member: 210064Members
  • TenebrousNovaTenebrousNova England Join Date: 2015-12-23 Member: 210206Members
    Hope this is fixed soon.
  • TaiphozTaiphoz UK Join Date: 2016-01-01 Member: 210749Members
    the flip side is that it makes the leviathan creepy again, having it literally in your face with zeor warning will scare the living crap out of you no doubt.
  • TenebrousNovaTenebrousNova England Join Date: 2015-12-23 Member: 210206Members
    Taiphoz wrote: »
    the flip side is that it makes the leviathan creepy again, having it literally in your face with zeor warning will scare the living crap out of you no doubt.

That's exactly what happened to me earlier. I was opening supply crates by the Aurora when I saw the reaper's shadow as it passed right over me. I was able to get away, luckily.
    I could hear the reaper's roars but it was very faint. The scanner room doesn't seem to mute the fauna completely but make them quieter.