Object Drift during gameplay - Experimental Build 29588

bwoodfieldbwoodfield Canada Join Date: 2016-03-08 Member: 214017Members
It's been already reported that the LifePod drifts off, this occurs in both the release and dev versions, however during game play I found that the SeaMoth also suffers from drift as well. I parked the SeaMoth beside my base, came back after and found that it was some distance away and partially embedded into the ground. It had drifted sideways and down from it's original location. I was able to enter the SeaMoth and found I was able to navigate below ground level.

Mx7HVXL.jpg

Comments

• Alex_INFERNOAlex_INFERNO Russia, Moscow Join Date: 2016-03-09 Member: 214036Members
    Seamoth drifting can be explain by water flowing ))) But why drifting creator through the wall of base or Cyclopus. Once I've spot it outside of Cyclop flowing away on its own deals )))
  • bwoodfieldbwoodfield Canada Join Date: 2016-03-08 Member: 214017Members
    Water flow, yes, however historically the SeaMoth, once parked, has been static in it's location.
  • Alex_INFERNOAlex_INFERNO Russia, Moscow Join Date: 2016-03-09 Member: 214036Members
    edited March 2016
    bwoodfield wrote: »
    Water flow, yes, however historically the SeaMoth, once parked, has been static in it's location.

I know, It was a joke )) Lifepod swim away too in my game... to the horizon... and far..))
  • BobythebeeBobythebee France Join Date: 2016-03-09 Member: 214045Members
    I got 2 seamoth in stable version, my lifepod have drifted far far far away but my second seamoth who's not parked into a Moonpool have never moved alone.. strange
    Maybe not correct season for seamoth's migration? :D
  • bwoodfieldbwoodfield Canada Join Date: 2016-03-08 Member: 214017Members
    Bobythebee wrote: »
    I got 2 seamoth in stable version, my lifepod have drifted far far far away but my second seamoth who's not parked into a Moonpool have never moved alone.. strange

Ya, this was in experimental. I've had other past issues (that have been corrected) with drifting in experimental. The fabricator used to float off through the walls of the base, even on land. I would regularly have to disassemble and reassemble to put it back where it belonged. Also have had the antenna from on top of the moon pool float off.
  • BobythebeeBobythebee France Join Date: 2016-03-09 Member: 214045Members
    bwoodfield wrote: »
    Ya, this was in experimental.

Sorry, was late and I've doesn't seen "experimental" in the title ^^