NSL team badges

SupaFredSupaFred Join Date: 2013-03-03 Member: 183652Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
Now that the Epsilon mod supports NSL queries I've created a mod with NSL Team Badges so team members can have a badge. I think it might be a good way to promote the NSL and competitive NS2.

Server ops:
You need the mods Shine 706d242, Epsilon c6fbbb0, Badges+ b7149f9 and NSL Team Badges 1e7463b9.
Enable the plugin epsilonbadges.
Change ENSLTeams to true in EpsilonBadges.json.

Team leaders:
Send the image you want to use as a badge to thirstyonos [at] gmail.com or just contact me on Steam or Discord. The badge should be 32*32 pixels in DDS format but you can send me any format and size and I'll convert it for you.

I've used the team images from ensl.org as a base for the badges. Not all images make good badges so I've taken the liberty of editing them a bit. Contact me and I'll change it to your liking. Nothing offensive please.

Comments

• SupaFredSupaFred Join Date: 2013-03-03 Member: 183652Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    I think it looks pretty good on NSL servers and it makes it easier to keep track of mercs.
    srlCDLL.jpg?1
    I've just figured out how to make the background transparent so I'll be touching up some of the badges today.
  • FursFurs Join Date: 2013-09-20 Member: 188365Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Nicely done Supa! I'll add them to Wraith :)
  • SupaFredSupaFred Join Date: 2013-03-03 Member: 183652Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    Furs wrote: »
    Nicely done Supa! I'll add them to Wraith :)

Thanks! I ended up remaking all of the badges and they look a lot better now imo.
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    Did you really take a picture of your screen?
    Pelargir wrote: »
    Did you really take a picture of your screen?

It was the only picture I could find of a full team with badges. I had good reasons for taking a photo of the screen. Just can't remember them now... :)
  • halfofaheavenhalfofaheaven Join Date: 2012-11-09 Member: 168660Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Gold
    SupaFred wrote: »
    I had good reasons for taking a photo of the screen. Just can't remember them now... :)
    You're one-handed, and your screenshot bind is Left Shift + F12?

• YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    SupaFred wrote: »
    I had good reasons for taking a photo of the screen. Just can't remember them now... :)
    You're one-handed, and your screenshot bind is Left Shift + F12?

:smiley::smiley::smiley: OH fred @SupaFred I worry about you mate!