Frequent Attempting to sync invalid collision rep error

BabblerKingBabblerKing Join Date: 2015-07-12 Member: 206120Members
edited November 2015 in Technical Support
This is actually a friend of mine but can't post because confirm email not arrving

The techsupport.zip is attached.

She reports getting this error along with stuttering, redplugs during lots of action. Often she has to reconnect as the connection doesn't recover.
When shift-tabbing into steam overlay, the steam webbroser won't load pages, but when she press atl-tabbing internet works well.
Since this error does occur frequently (every 2-3 minutes) maybe a detailed analysis can help find the culprit for this old bug. And it started to happen today, not 277 related.

Happens on all servers.

Comments

• iamariaiamaria spain Join Date: 2015-11-03 Member: 208940Members
    Hi i am that friend he is talking about and i was playing today in other server (hellarious basterds) and i got the same error but thanks god not so frequently than yesterday. The error is "attempting to sync an invalid collision rep!
  • BabblerKingBabblerKing Join Date: 2015-07-12 Member: 206120Members
    gRwpLiB.jpg
    19:17 - ATF: what have you been warned for?
    19:17 - ATF: on the forum
    19:19 - ia14: wait i dont understand you... did someone warn me on the forum?
    19:27 - ATF: your profile picture is caged, you'll see if you open it
    19:28 - ATF: this means "user warned"
    19:28 - ia14: okay im writing to him explaining what happened...
    19:28 - ATF: don't
    19:28 - ATF: first, who is "him". 2nd, what was stated as reason, if any
    19:30 - ia14: yea i know, i didnt expect this... but i want to explain it, i wasnt doing any bad thing, it was neccesary to tell the problem...
    19:31 - ATF: please answer my questions.
    19:31 - ia14: oh okay
    19:31 - ia14: he is ghoulofGSG9
    19:32 - ia14: and he said that im using multiple accounts and they dont tolerate this at all
    19:33 - ia14: and he will ban my first account, the one that i cant use... if i dont say anything about it
    19:33 - ia14: lol
    19:35 - ATF: that guy is a hater
    19:37 - ia14: but he could ban my account and he will do the same if idont say anything...
    19:37 - ia14: I will ban your secondary accounts now and am waiting for a explanation until the end of this week.

If i don't hear back from you I'll ban this account as well.
    19:43 - ATF: this goes beyond being rude, especially after I wrote this "This is actually a friend of mine but can't post because confirm email not arrving"

This is what happens to someone making a report?

Might be time to put him on a leash, @Obraxis @WasabiOne .
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    edited November 2015
    @BabblerKing The accounts were flagged by the Vanalla system because cookies came through as identical, from the same person & computer.

This does not happen when someone is in another country, or is a friend-of-a-friend unless you somehow send each other your cookies.