Gorge Plushies Available Now! - Natural Selection 2

Comments

• DecoyDecoy Join Date: 2012-09-11 Member: 159037Members, Super Administrators, Playtest Lead, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    Oh. My. Goodness. @Moultano how would you feel about me being the CDT's official baby-napper? Cause that might just happen. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking cute. I'm actually vomiting rainbows right now.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    :no_mouth:

I...

um...

Words, I am completely out-of-ammo... This never happened to me before...
  • OnosFactoryOnosFactory New Zealand Join Date: 2008-07-16 Member: 64637Members
    I was waiting for the 'Gorge in Mouth' shot.
  • ZavaroZavaro Tucson, Arizona Join Date: 2005-02-14 Member: 41174Members, Super Administrators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    Everybody's got these cute kids and gorges. I tried to give my cat the gorge and it swatted at me, then ran away.
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Zavaro wrote: »
    Everybody's got these cute kids and gorges. I tried to give my cat the gorge and it swatted at me, then ran away.

A gorge plushie costume is needed. Something the cat won't ever be able to wriggle out of.
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    All these kids with gorge plushies now.
    I dont have kids.
    I also ordered plushies.
    They are mine damnit, I aint sharing. :P
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    I was beginning to get worried that babies were being shipped with the gorges, judging by how many of them there seem to be...
  • JektJekt Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143714Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    Any Australians get theirs yet?
  • ED0ggYED0ggY Join Date: 2003-06-08 Member: 17103Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    @Jekt

Savage tweeted back to me after asking, hopefully in the next 2 days well get something emailed!

‏ED0ggY 19h19 hours ago
    ns2wasabione has the Australian pre orders for the gorge plush been dispatched?

Dillon Savage ‏@ns2wasabione 15h15 hours ago
    ED0ggY ha I just stuffed your order this evening. Trying to get them out tomorrow or Saturday. You'll get an email once they process ship
  • tallhotblondetallhotblonde Join Date: 2012-12-11 Member: 174770Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    has anyone from the UK received their gorge plushie yet?
    @Wasabi
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    None here yet also in NL.
    *sharpens pitchfork*. :P
  • tallhotblondetallhotblonde Join Date: 2012-12-11 Member: 174770Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    hmm... Its a bit naughty to be taking more orders through gorgeplushie.com when you havnt even shipped orders placed over 6 months ago.
  • Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    ED0ggY wrote: »
    @Jekt

Savage tweeted back to me after asking, hopefully in the next 2 days well get something emailed!

‏ED0ggY 19h19 hours ago
    ns2wasabione has the Australian pre orders for the gorge plush been dispatched?

Dillon Savage ‏@ns2wasabione 15h15 hours ago
    ED0ggY ha I just stuffed your order this evening. Trying to get them out tomorrow or Saturday. You'll get an email once they process ship

woot. Can't wait to get mine (I am in Aus).
  • WalsaWalsa Join Date: 2011-06-28 Member: 106813Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Nothing in the southern hemisphere yet :)
    @Wasabi
  • ED0ggYED0ggY Join Date: 2003-06-08 Member: 17103Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    hmm... Its a bit naughty to be taking more orders through gorgeplushie.com when you havnt even shipped orders placed over 6 months ago.

And you have to understand that this is mostly a one person production. I'm sure the wait will be worth it in the end.
    Well I got my mail today that shipment is underway.
    (I had to laugh at the totally miswritten name, but thankfully the adres is understandable.. so its probably ok)

• ForlornHopeForlornHope Join Date: 2003-08-01 Member: 18675Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    Not received mine yet. Looks like the UK bound ones are still in transit.
  • RejZoRRejZoR Slovenia Join Date: 2013-09-24 Member: 188450Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Hm, it's almost September and I haven't got my two Georgies (normal and Big Momma). Central Europe...
    Not received mine yet. Looks like the UK bound ones are still in transit.

When they are shipped you receive an email so, no, not even in transit.

Could we actually get an official response from @wasabi or who ever has taken our money? @hugh @flayra

To quote from the web site
    "How long does it take to receive my order?
    Domestic shipping (USA) will process within 2-3 Business days and can take up to 7 days to receive once shipped.
    International shipping will process within 2-3 Business days and can take up to 20 days to receive once shipped."

You need to add that it takes over 6 months from taking the customers money to a time where they may possibly be being shipping.

• woozawooza Switzerland Join Date: 2013-11-21 Member: 189496Members, Squad Five Blue
    I also didn't received my plushies yet. After a mail from Indiegogo which said that my order is pending because of wrongly formated adresses (which is not my fault they said) i no longer received any updates again. I asked wasabi if he received my updated adress but i didn't got an answer yet :/
  • WalsaWalsa Join Date: 2011-06-28 Member: 106813Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I can wait till next year if necessary. But I want a confirmation if its in transit or not.
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    I won't wait till next year, really. 6 months is already being lenient.
    I got mine just today.
    I got a mail roughly a week ago from Wasabi, notifying me that the shipment was underway. (with tracking nr which did not (yet) work when I tried it back then.)

For a one week trip I found it to be quite fast. Usually shipments from the USA last longer.
    It was packaged in a plastic like 'bag'.
    Each plushie on itself was contained in a transparent plastic bag with a few airholes.
    Both plushies arrived in good condition.

In general I am not displeased with the whole time table. Lets not forget its just Wasabi doing this.
  • vartijavartija Join Date: 2007-03-02 Member: 60193Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow
  • KalopsiaKalopsia Join Date: 2003-05-15 Member: 16331Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Anyone in Australia received their plushie or email with delivery details? I haven't heard anything :(
    The problem is that wasabi has taken peoples money and then proceeds to not respond to genuine queries from the paying customers as to where their goods are.
    Has he responded to anyone's email? Because he hasn't responded to mine.
    It holds no bearing that he is a "one man operation" because he is running a legitimate trading company and has a duty to interact with the customers and actually give a response when they ask where their overdue orders are.
    And lets not forget that he has been taking NEW orders since JUNE 29TH without fulfilling existing orders. That's nearly 10 weeks ago.

• ForlornHopeForlornHope Join Date: 2003-08-01 Member: 18675Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    Cheers for the info! Poor Wasabi. Do you know how much was it to re-post each one? I might be able to throw a few quid in to cover my extra shipping at least.