Would you rather see physical upgrade options for vessels, or more vessels?

2»

Comments

• Subnautic_WolfSubnautic_Wolf North Carolina Join Date: 2015-06-21 Member: 205635Members
    sharvy wrote: »
    I do hope they change the look of some things, not that everything looks amazing right now but this game has so much potential its hard to think about what the future updates might hold, that two deck sub from the concept art "might" be implemented but its probably to big, and there might be storms and cool looking rooms. There is an unlimited amount of ideas for this game, I am really excited to see the future of it.

your not the only one bro
    Sold! wrote: »
    I.want.torpedoes.
    Torpedoes are a bad idea it would take the fun out of the game in my opinion. Why not stasis cannons? To freeze the enemy for a quick getaway
  • TotallyLemonTotallyLemon Atlanta Georgia Join Date: 2015-05-22 Member: 204764Members
    sharvy wrote: »
    I do hope they change the look of some things, not that everything looks amazing right now but this game has so much potential its hard to think about what the future updates might hold, that two deck sub from the concept art "might" be implemented but its probably to big, and there might be storms and cool looking rooms. There is an unlimited amount of ideas for this game, I am really excited to see the future of it.

your not the only one bro
    Sold! wrote: »
    I.want.torpedoes.
    Torpedoes are a bad idea it would take the fun out of the game in my opinion. Why not stasis cannons? To freeze the enemy for a quick getaway

What about stasis depth charges or ink release (like cephalopods)?
  • TotallyLemonTotallyLemon Atlanta Georgia Join Date: 2015-05-22 Member: 204764Members
    edited June 2015
    I want really want to see the craft featured in this concept piece implemented along with the two deck sub.

Thank you Pat Presley. :smiley:
  • SunseahlSunseahl Join Date: 2015-06-09 Member: 205358Members
    Zajian wrote: »
    Both. Call me greedy, but I want more upgrades and more ship variants.
    o6JvwZY.jpg
    I think I like you, Hu-mawn.
  • AlphaBlueArxAlphaBlueArx Join Date: 2015-05-11 Member: 204402Members
    How about adding a propulsion/repulsion artillery to the sub besides the stasis rifle?

I got the idea from another post talking about what you'd need to move a reefback with the propulsion cannon.

So when a reaper leviathan comes nearby, you can just blast it away! :dizzy: it would be better than a torpedo, with similar effects and non-lethal action!
  • FisteFiste USA Join Date: 2015-05-26 Member: 204924Members
    I do not think we need more submersibles Cyclops, Seamoth, Sea Glide, and the exosuit are plenty for underwater, we need a surface ship.
  • TerraBladeTerraBlade Join Date: 2015-05-25 Member: 204886Members
    How about adding a propulsion/repulsion artillery to the sub besides the stasis rifle?

I got the idea from another post talking about what you'd need to move a reefback with the propulsion cannon.

So when a reaper leviathan comes nearby, you can just blast it away! :dizzy: it would be better than a torpedo, with similar effects and non-lethal action!

...I could actually get behind this. Though to be frank I would rather have either a stasis gun for the sub or the ability to 'burst' a field to stop attackers.

Fiste wrote: »
    I do not think we need more submersibles Cyclops, Seamoth, Sea Glide, and the exosuit are plenty for underwater, we need a surface ship.

We have surface ships. You take a sub to the surface, and presto you have a surface ship! :p

If what you are really asking is for a craft to be more efficient/faster on the surface then what we have, then that was one of my suggested upgrades for the cyclops or even the seamoth.