Cooked Fish, Cured Fish?

AnthonyH318AnthonyH318 Join Date: 2015-05-04 Member: 204169Members
Doing a little playthrough in experimental and see cooked fish and cured fish option, cooked fish required just the fish while the cured fish requires the fish and the salt...

I like this feature, the cured version gives you more food value at the cost of thirst value and the cooked version gives you less food but gives you thirst value... I like it keep it up

Comments

• sayerulzsayerulz oregon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203493Members
    You should look at Tarek's food thread.
  • AnthonyH318AnthonyH318 Join Date: 2015-05-04 Member: 204169Members
    I've seen it, also Apparently if you have the food cooked in your inventory it goes bad...
  • tarektarek lebanon Join Date: 2015-04-10 Member: 203241Members
    oh they should add fridges :D
  • AnthonyH318AnthonyH318 Join Date: 2015-05-04 Member: 204169Members
    One would assume those small storage cubes could be used as fridges
  • PhalaguimPhalaguim Scotland Join Date: 2015-04-06 Member: 203026Members
    It is good, i noticed the weeds go off pretty quickly but you can still make medkits from them even rotten ones. As for salt, once they allow it to respawn the food issue shouldn't be so bad. Like the rotting food tho, but that means you'll need some kind of stasis bag to keep food fresh & dry.. this game isn't set in the stone age.. even if your abilities are.
  • SalmonJEDlSalmonJEDl Finland Join Date: 2015-05-14 Member: 204465Members
    Yeah, that's a cool feature. It is kinda frustrating when you can't cook the food without salt...
    Phalaguim wrote: »
    As for salt, once they allow it to respawn the food issue shouldn't be so bad. Like the rotting food tho, but that means you'll need some kind of stasis bag to keep food fresh & dry.. this game isn't set in the stone age.. even if your abilities are.
    Salt respawn: yaaassssss!
    Stasis bag? I think fridge is better.

The problem with fridge would be that it needs power constantly, so we would first need some kind of energy source. Maybe wave generator and solar panels?