I found this Gorge wandering in my yard...

WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
edited December 2014 in Artwork Forum
Its been a long while since you heard or saw anything about the gorgie, so I thought I should show you a peak of version 3.0

DSC00499.JPG

Currently this little cutie is making its way from China to me for final inspections and then I will be launching a funding campaign to make the initial order of all its friends (approx 1200). You'll notice this one is slightly different than what you have seen from PAX or previous pictures I have posted. In order to bring the cost down and make it easier to ship worldwide I brought the size down a bit. The gorge still looks awesome to me and I think the size will still be such that you can hold and cuddle on those dark and stormy nights :)

So stay tuned for more information in early January, cause GORGE PLUSHIES ARE COMING!

MERRY GORGEMAS EVERYONE!

Comments