I found this Gorge wandering in my yard...

WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts Posts: 758 Advanced user
edited December 2014 in Artwork Forum
Its been a long while since you heard or saw anything about the gorgie, so I thought I should show you a peak of version 3.0

DSC00499.JPG

Currently this little cutie is making its way from China to me for final inspections and then I will be launching a funding campaign to make the initial order of all its friends (approx 1200). You'll notice this one is slightly different than what you have seen from PAX or previous pictures I have posted. In order to bring the cost down and make it easier to ship worldwide I brought the size down a bit. The gorge still looks awesome to me and I think the size will still be such that you can hold and cuddle on those dark and stormy nights :)

So stay tuned for more information in early January, cause GORGE PLUSHIES ARE COMING!

MERRY GORGEMAS EVERYONE!
NordicATFZomb3hPelargirAurOn2rantologyObraxisWakelaggerDecoyYojimboCarNagE1SupaFredBeigeAlertGameOverSebDC_Darklingcooliticthehunter21OpaKouji_SanED0ggYAnti_BosonSir_zino

Comments

• NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 4,771 Advanced user
    No velcro clogs? :(

Joking, looks great wasabi.
    From my perspective UWE has been trying to both with what little resources they have given to the game. They don't have an AAA budget, let alone an indie game budget. They have the budget of a game that has been out 6 years. I want to say, don't half ass two things, whole ass one thing. I just don't think they have the resources to do it. Unlike many of the people on the forums, I guess I am just happy they are at least trying even though I may not like what they end up doing.
  • Zomb3hZomb3h Join Date: 2011-01-27 Member: 79241Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 373
  • WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts Posts: 758 Advanced user
    I actually want to do clogs, but those may be made locally by someone and limited in quantity as a special, not sure yet
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 4,771 Advanced user
    WasabiOne wrote: »
    I actually want to do clogs, but those may be made locally by someone and limited in quantity as a special, not sure yet

Shadow clogs? :p
    From my perspective UWE has been trying to both with what little resources they have given to the game. They don't have an AAA budget, let alone an indie game budget. They have the budget of a game that has been out 6 years. I want to say, don't half ass two things, whole ass one thing. I just don't think they have the resources to do it. Unlike many of the people on the forums, I guess I am just happy they are at least trying even though I may not like what they end up doing.
  • NeokenNeoken Bruges, Belgium Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27447Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester Posts: 1,305 Advanced user
    Tiny velcro babblers would be amazing. :D
    YojimboKouji_San
  • MephillesMephilles Germany Join Date: 2013-08-07 Member: 186634Members, NS2 Map Tester Posts: 959 Advanced user
    I want a clog pillow and an onos sleeping bag with the devour skin on the inside
    return to zero
    WasabiOneSantaClawsAurOn2
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff Posts: 2,130 mod
    Sleeping inside an onos.. Creepy... comforting at the same time. O.O
    Send me a private message if you need me to kill someone "help" with anything.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” - George Carlin.

Youtube Channel for Sydney Music
    Anti_Boson
    Tiny Velcro Bee's for @IronHorse‌

AurOn2
  • WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts Posts: 758 Advanced user
    so many accessories to think of, tell ya what though. If we can actually meet our goal on these and make them I'd work on other items too :P
  • ATFATF Join Date: 2014-05-09 Member: 195944Members Posts: 261
    Proceeds, if there are any, going 100% to CDT then? [-O<
  • Warrior_of_katzWarrior_of_katz Join Date: 2013-08-12 Member: 186762Members Posts: 6 Fully active user
    <3 you Wasabi for this XD
    I LOVE NS2, it's my all-time favorite game!
  • Sir_zinoSir_zino England Join Date: 2014-10-09 Member: 198901Members, Reinforced - Supporter Posts: 151 Advanced user
    MINE! really though looks good.

"if you decide to go real world diving, it's not like a video game. For example, you only get one life. But on the plus side, there aren't any exploding fish."-Squeal_Like_A_Pig,2014
    ATF wrote: »
    Proceeds, if there are any, going 100% to CDT then? [-O<</div>

that would be the plan
  • deathshrouddeathshroud Join Date: 2010-04-10 Member: 71291Members Posts: 1,191 Advanced user
    never understood why people like plushies
    AQ-Brainfood
  • cooliticcoolitic Right behind you Join Date: 2013-04-02 Member: 184609Members Posts: 1,684 Advanced user
    never understood why people like plushies

Lots of people don't like plushies, but gorgies count as an exception.
    When life gives you lemons, throw it back and demand chocolate.

0niAurOn2d4rkAlf
  • ArmymongerArmymonger The spacebearing Country of America Join Date: 2014-04-04 Member: 195135Members Posts: 85 Fully active user
    It looks like an Angry version of barney!
    And I HATED BARNEY!
    (Creepy arsed smile.)

This one does Justice. Fantastic job.
    I kinda want one for my brother.
    - The saving grace of all men in war is the unshakeable faith in your brothers in arms.
    Never forget the bonds and courage you make when on the fields of twisted fate.
  • _INTER__INTER_ Join Date: 2009-08-08 Member: 68392Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 822 Advanced user
    Currently this little cutie is making its way from China to me for final inspections
    You're probably poisened by simply touching it. Very realistic Gorge!
    Warforce17 wrote: »
    RapGod wrote: »
    matso wrote: »
    --> pistol time axe time welder time riflebutt time
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Posts: 15,780 Advanced user
    AurOn2 wrote: »
    Sleeping inside an onos.. Creepy... comforting at the same time. O.O

Devour's back yo, well it never was gone... ehm...

GOTTAH CATCH EM ALL!

yeah...

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" 

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly

Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue | 102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting

AurOn2
  • RejZoRRejZoR Slovenia Join Date: 2013-09-24 Member: 188450Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 292 Advanced user
    Ordered one! Can't wait to get it wooohooo :D

Belly slide time!
    Reinforced - Shadow Supporter | Retired NS2 Playtester | Babblers Fan Club | Gorge Plushie & Gorge Mommy Plushie Owners Club