Request: Diving Compass?

MycroftCanadaNSMycroftCanadaNS Halifax Join Date: 2014-11-01 Member: 199263Members
Hi.

I don't know if anyone else is having problems with getting a fixed location on a particular spot they would like to give directions too. For instance, I came across the Blue Coral Reef, and I have been there on a few occasions but it's always been by accident. I just can't seem to get a solid fix on it's location.

So here is my request...

Request: Would you folks be able to poop out a wrist compass, or maybe something along the lines of a small icon with compass headings maybe?

Cheers, and Great game!

Comments

• SquiddapultSquiddapult Canada Join Date: 2014-10-25 Member: 199111Members
    I do enjoy how all your posts are formed the way you would write a formal letter.

On topic: a compass is a good idea, team probably has it on their list.
  • MycroftCanadaNSMycroftCanadaNS Halifax Join Date: 2014-11-01 Member: 199263Members
    edited November 2014
    I do enjoy how all your posts are formed the way you would write a formal letter.

Hmmm, it never occurred to me that I might be doing that (not sure if that is good or bad).
    On topic: a compass is a good idea, team probably has it on their list.

Hope so... :)

• MaverickNZMaverickNZ New Zealand Join Date: 2014-10-25 Member: 199115Members
    edited November 2014
    Or a map like in the prototypes would be fantastic! :)
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    We're probably not going to do a map, but there are a number of us wanting a compass and the ability to navigate by the stars :)
  • BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    @Obraxis‌

Sweet!

So far Ive been orienting myself with the pings from the lifepod and the wreck, doesnt really help all that much under water ;)