Ironhorse (Lead PT, PAX guy) Home and Business burned down

13»

Comments

• A_PajanderA_Pajander Join Date: 2002-12-31 Member: 11695Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    IronHorse wrote: »
    We're still figuring out how to continue, if at all .. But if we get up and rolling again with this funding we want to send our honey to those that donated. (my beekeeping business is the company that I lost to the fire)
    So if you donated, pm me your address and in a year's time you can taste what you helped rebuild!

Gorge Spit® Natural Honey? I think we might be on to something here...
  • PJ MaybePJ Maybe Join Date: 2012-02-04 Member: 143636Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    terrible times, but great idea and great response.
  • Blarney_StoneBlarney_Stone Join Date: 2013-03-08 Member: 183808Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited May 2013
    No need to send any honey to me Ironhorse, I appreciate your gesture but you have already earned these donations with all of the time you've given to the game and these forums.
  • MeldityMeldity Join Date: 2013-03-03 Member: 183593Members
    GOD SAVE IRONHORSE
  • RetracedRetraced Join Date: 2013-01-30 Member: 182616Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Gave what I could- even those of us who don't post often know how much you've given to the community, Ironhorse!
  • hakenspithakenspit Join Date: 2010-11-26 Member: 75300Members
    Good to hear that you and your family are ok....houses and shit are replaceable...people are not.
    Even rarer are people who will give up so much time to help the wider community.

I hope you can keep your spirits up and get back on your feet quickly.
  • xoomxoom Join Date: 2012-12-17 Member: 175344Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Wow, randomly pubbed several rounds with IronHorse last night on OldF and saw people intermittently wishing him well. I didn't know what happened and didn't want to pry. You (and others) were patient and supportive when I hopped in the chair with little commanding experience and I had a blast.

Anyway, you seem a stand-up guy, hope everything works out.
  • yuckfooyuckfoo Join Date: 2012-11-08 Member: 168216Members
    xoom wrote: »
    Wow, randomly pubbed several rounds with IronHorse last night on OldF and saw people intermittently wishing him well. I didn't know what happened and didn't want to pry. You (and others) were patient and supportive when I hopped in the chair with little commanding experience and I had a blast.

Anyway, you seem a stand-up guy, hope everything works out.

I was there too. Glad everything is looking up. I am still in pain from all the times I was eaten by Iron's Lerking.
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Over $9000 dollars now, good show, people!
  • Visor1Visor1 Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140300Members
    Donations stopped?
  • deathmongerdeathmonger Join Date: 2012-07-06 Member: 153953Members
    Damn, I was gonna donate but I guess it's closed now since the goal was met.

Ironhorse, thank you for your service and I hope everything works out for you.
  • PaLaGiPaLaGi Join Date: 2008-01-03 Member: 63331Members, Constellation
    I used to live in that area, and those wildfires do suck,  Seems to happen every year,  CNN said about 15 houses were damaged and none destroyed so hopefully you were able to salvage something.  GL in rebuilding man,
  • nsguynsguy Join Date: 2010-01-03 Member: 69869Members
    I'm really sorry about your losses IronHorse. Best thing to do is pick yourself back up and move forward. Good luck building everything back up! You aren't alone, some of us aren't strangers to losses, such as the thievery of the EU.