[Project] NS2 Round based player stats

12346»

Comments

• DarkSeraphDarkSeraph Join Date: 2004-06-07 Member: 29174Members
    Is this mod currently working with Combat? Or are just none of the servers set up to send stats? I think it's running on most of the servers, but we currently have no stats.
  • SintSint Join Date: 2007-01-09 Member: 59540Members, Squad Five Blue
    DarkSeraph wrote: »
    Is this mod currently working with Combat? Or are just none of the servers set up to send stats? I think it's running on most of the servers, but we currently have no stats.

Seems its not working with combat currently for some reason, i'll try to look into it during weekend.

• MendaspMendasp I touch maps in inappropriate places Valencia, Spain Join Date: 2002-07-05 Member: 884Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Retired Community Developer
    edited March 2013
    It's been a while since I reported anything but

In the player page, in ingame nicks, it's parsing the "<" ">" characters as HTML, for example in my profile it should show "<G> mendasp" in one of those two names, but instead it appears as mendasp twice.

Also the new "check" frame, which is using the "ingame" browser is pretty bad, usually you'd type check and close the steam overlay to check the data later, or during the map load, but now you have to sit there waiting for it to load and it doesn't have the convenience of having back/forward buttons for checking previous rounds, etc. Edit: What I'm trying to say is that I know a lot of people would love to have the option to use the old way of checking the stats :P
  • SintSint Join Date: 2007-01-09 Member: 59540Members, Squad Five Blue
    Mendasp wrote: »
    It's been a while since I reported anything but

In the player page, in ingame nicks, it's parsing the "<" ">" characters as HTML, for example in my profile it should show "<G> mendasp" in one of those two names, but instead it appears as mendasp twice.

Also the new "check" frame, which is using the "ingame" browser is pretty bad, usually you'd type check and close the steam overlay to check the data later, or during the map load, but now you have to sit there waiting for it to load and it doesn't have the convenience of having back/forward buttons for checking previous rounds, etc. Edit: What I'm trying to say is that I know a lot of people would love to have the option to use the old way of checking the stats :P

Thanks for feedback and bug report. Fixed that issue with ingame nicks. I'll add command to change in-game browser. Something like stats change_browser will toggle between them and setting will be saved.
  • GoldenGolden Join Date: 2004-09-01 Member: 31169Members, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, WC 2013 - Silver, NS2 Community Developer
    Having difficulty getting stats to show up on the site. Followed the instructions on ns2stats.org.

ns2stats_config
    {
      "afkKickIdleTime": 0,
      "maps": [ "ns2_nsl_summit", "ns2_nsl_tram", "ns2_nsl_veil", "ns2_docking", "ns2_mineshaft", "ns2_refinery", "ns2_summit", "ns2_tram", "ns2_veil", "ns2_icarus", "ns2_jambi" ],
      "motdLine2": "",
      "chatMessageSayer": "Damage Networks",
      "votemapEnabled": true,
      "enableStatusUpdates": true,
      "awardsEnabled": true,
      "motdLine3": "",
      "tournamentMode": true,
      "afkKickEnabled": false,
      "afkKickPlayersToEnable": 0,
      "killstreaksEnabled": false,
      "unstuck": true,
      "enableELOAutoArrange": false,
      "motdLine1": "Welcome!"
    }

Mapcycle.json
    {
      "time": 0,
      "mode": "random",
      "maps": [ "ns2_docking", "ns2_mineshaft", "ns2_refinery", "ns2_summit", "ns2_tram", "ns2_veil", {
          "map": "ns2_nsl_summit",
          "mods": [ "735cebc" ]
        }, {
          "map": "ns2_nsl_tram",
          "mods": [ "7741098" ]
        }, {
          "map": "ns2_nsl_veil",
          "mods": [ "78ac3ed" ]
        }, {
          "map": "ns2_nsl_descent",
          "mods": [ "7d527cc" ]
        }, {
          "map": "ns2_icarus",
          "mods": [ "5f9ccf1" ]
        }, {
          "map": "ns2_jambi",
          "mods": [ "7b986f5" ]
        } ],
      "mods": [ "5fd7a38", "73ca53d" ]
    }

I've added -mods "5fd7a38" to my server.txt and tried checking NS2Stats in webadmin as well.

Any idea what could be missing?
  • MendaspMendasp I touch maps in inappropriate places Valencia, Spain Join Date: 2002-07-05 Member: 884Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Retired Community Developer
    edited April 2013
    Is your ns2stats_advanced_settings.json empty by chance? If it is, replace it with this:
    {
      "key": "",
      "awardsMax": 5,
      "helpText": "You can use 'stats' in console for commands and help.",
      "unstuckTime": 5
    }

If you want to see if the stats are going to work before playing a round, type "stats stats" or "stats rank" in console and wait for the response, if you don't get any response, it won't work.