11th Post-Launch Update Released! - Natural Selection 2

124»

Comments

• SeahuntsSeahunts Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151973Members
    Reread my post... It wasn't my team that had no com.

I know what happened under the old method and I'm not suggesting going back to that.
  • XariusXarius Join Date: 2003-12-21 Member: 24630Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    edited February 2013
    Well, can't really force somebody to go comm if he doesn't want to, so there's no real fix to the problem of one side not having a comm step up. I'm sure in most cases though a player would end up volunteering, sounds like you just had some bad luck.
  • _Necro__Necro_ Join Date: 2011-02-15 Member: 81895Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Seahunts wrote: »
    Reread my post...
    I red your post. Do you know, that team changing costs you nothing when the game hasn't started?
  • StardogStardog Join Date: 2004-10-25 Member: 32448Members
    edited February 2013
    _Necro_ wrote: »
    Seahunts wrote: »
    Reread my post...
    I red your post. Do you know, that team changing costs you nothing when the game hasn't started?
    You can't F4 and join a team if both teams are full.

This was not a well thought out change, as per most of the other updates.

The game starting without a comm on one side actually pressures someone into going comm. Now there's no pressure and people just stand in this glorified ready room for 5 minutes knifing skulks.
  • EastwoodEastwood BAVARIA Join Date: 2013-02-06 Member: 182861Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    Another question: Did they add a new song that is played just after the round started? Because that specific one isn't in the soundtrack yet.
  • |strofix||strofix| Join Date: 2012-11-01 Member: 165453Members
    Eastwood wrote: »
    Another question: Did they add a new song that is played just after the round started? Because that specific one isn't in the soundtrack yet.

They added the old NS1 ambient track. Not sure why, but I enjoy the nostalgia.