Co: Reupply Vs. Armor3

2»

Comments

• wallerwaller Join Date: 2004-04-28 Member: 28281Members
    Sorry, must have mis-read your post, but i think they should make it so you should only be resupplied up to 80 or so health, just to give it a lil nerf, but as some one said earlier on in this thread, resupply atm isn' really that bad... i personally don't really mind it that much, but i know where your coming from with that jper thingymjigur
  • TugBoatTugBoat Join Date: 2004-04-22 Member: 28077Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-coris+Jun 20 2004, 04:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (coris @ Jun 20 2004, 04:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Stack: the problem is that a lot of people (including me) doesn't find the welder to be worth one point.

I think there should be an "equipment upgrade" that would give you mines, welder and handgrenades, to encourage people using the items. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Hi,

This is a good idea, promote Marines to get Welder more. And to use nades.
  • BryBry Join Date: 2003-01-23 Member: 12609Members
    personally i think resupply should act like it does in ns mode with a normal commander, well almost like it.
    I think either resupply should have a chance of missing and so the meds/ammo may fall to the side of the player.

OR

That all requests for med/ammo from all players are dealt globally. What i mean by this is if 3 people need meds instead of everyone getting a med at once the first person to nee done gets one then the second etc
  • PehmoleluPehmolelu Join Date: 2004-05-03 Member: 28424Members, Constellation
    Well...

As we all know, when playing combat, Aliens are the defender side and marines attacks. So if marine comes near to hive, aliens should just camp and kill marine in few seconds. Resupply is ok now, I see no reason to change it.
    Marines win combat easily with resupply if skulks just rush to marine base at start and marines succeed to kill 'em. After all aliens are dead, only thing that marines need to do is to go to hive and start spawncamp. I usually play combat only with aliens and I havent noticed anything unfair in resupply.

And what I think about lvl3 armor thing is that if u got it and heavy armor total armor should be 300 instead of 290 which it is now. Or how about changing the max combat lvl to 12?

There are so many different ways to make the game better but all of them cant be added or the game changes totally. For example if the "hax team" is going to unchain the chambers on next beta, there shouldnt be any other big updates or we wont see how unchaining chambers affected to game. If they are going to change combat again then just change all little things first or one big thing and see how it affects.

Well I Hope the next beta will come out soon im excited to see what changes there will be.