Want To Enhance Your Server?

13»

Comments

• TheiggstaTheiggsta Members, Constellation Join Date: 2002-11-05 Member: 6958Posts: 73
    What to enhance your e-p3n1$? Click here for c14LiS!

The topic is strangely familiar...
    A member of the Coalition To Stop Smiley Spam.
  • GiGaBiTeGiGaBiTe Members Join Date: 2003-10-07 Member: 21489Posts: 1,119 Advanced user
    QUOTE(Theiggsta @ Sep 16 2006, 04:17 PM) »

What to enhance your e-p3n1$? Click here for c14LiS!

The topic is strangely familiar...

Spam much?
    QUOTE (unknown)
    Admiral, why dont we just breach the hull after overriding the automatic hatchlocks closing procedure?

Last time we did this an onos just put its fat **** inside the hole and lerks just farted a new athmosphere.
    It looked so gross that we decided to never ever do this again.

My Website
    NS Map Archive
  • DepotDepot The ModFather Members Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Posts: 6,411 Fully active user
    First post updated, #nsserver added and HivemindAI buh-leated... wink-fix.gif
    modNS Forums - NS1 and NS2: We Wrote The Book On NS Moddingimage
  • vartaxevartaxe Members Join Date: 2007-09-18 Member: 62350Posts: 5
    mega update bump?

also is there anyway to export game-monitor.com server list and import it to steam? i mean i would like to add all portuguese css servers to my steam favorites list... is there anyway besides adding 1to1 manually?
  • spike_xspike_x Members Join Date: 2008-12-28 Member: 65891Posts: 7
    sorry to bump this old thread, but does anyone have any relatively current working versions of RCbot or anything with alien AND marine AI? I have whichbot running no problem, but I can't seem to find any working files of RCbot. I found these 'new' DLLs (.so) for linux all over the place, but I don't think I can find a matching up-to-date zipped folder of the rest of the stuff anywhere. Does anyone have a link to a working version (please don't link me to bots-united, i've tried pretty much every package)? If you're using one now, could you host it somewhere and give a link here?

Thanks,
    Spike
  • JessHessing1989JessHessing1989 Members Join Date: 2011-02-15 Member: 81984Posts: 1
    Thanks for those info guys
  • DepotDepot The ModFather Members Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Posts: 6,411 Fully active user
    Welcome. Not sure how many of the links in the first post are valid, given they haven't been updated since Sept of '06.
    modNS Forums - NS1 and NS2: We Wrote The Book On NS Moddingimage