Consperiousy Theories! (sp?)

124»

Comments

• docchimpydocchimpy Join Date: 2003-07-19 Member: 18266Members
    edited October 2004
    <!--QuoteBegin-Obst & Gemuese+Oct 9 2004, 04:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Obst & Gemuese @ Oct 9 2004, 04:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> You're part of the conspiracy! Confess!!!

/me pulls out a torch
    <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You are pulling down Heaven and raising up a "femalememberofourspecieswhoenjoyssleepingaround(not the s type.)"!

I say...I say... (the) MOD IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!

+1 to lit. for bad Crucible refrence.
  • Marik_SteeleMarik_Steele To rule in hell... Join Date: 2002-11-20 Member: 9466Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinSpawn+Oct 9 2004, 05:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (SinSpawn @ Oct 9 2004, 05:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ...they're all turning against each other mr elephant...what shall we ever d0!!!

....No I will not touch that... <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Somewhere around this post, the thread started going into what I call a state of mild chaos. Sorry it's not Nem locking this one. He may still do an afterlock post later if he feels like there's anything left to be said, but that's up to him (and whether he sees it).
This discussion has been closed.