Ut2k4

antifreezeantifreeze The guy with the goods! Join Date: 2003-05-12 Member: 16232Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">Help</div> One of my mates is having some trouble with a map he is making. Any ideas whats wrong?

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->i was in the middle of building my first proper map (before i was just messing around getting used to it) and things were going great until after loosing my concentration i think i accidently clicked summit i shunt of and then summit went wrong. normally wen u aplly texture to the brush it fills in the entire shape but now its makes a small shape in the centre of the brush rather than filling the whole thing in, its really annoying me cos i still have loads to do and im pretty stuck until i can fix this problem, if anyone knows why this has happened and knows how to fix it please help me

thankx in advance
aunder<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Comments

• AlignAlign Remain Calm Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5216Forum Moderators, Constellation
    edited July 2004
    He seems to have selected the decal mode instead of the texturing mode.
    EDIT: Oh. UT2k4. Nevermind.
  • EEKEEK Join Date: 2004-02-25 Member: 26898Banned
    Holy god is he even speaking the same language as I?
  • cshank4cshank4 Join Date: 2003-02-11 Member: 13425Members
    Ah the language of the ancient Canadians. Tell him this

Hewn U shunt pres summit u shu lcal teh summit shunts.

or something....

Anyhow, hes basically asking why the brush is only applying to a small field instead of texturing the entire object. All he has to do is save the map and restart UnrealED
  • antifreezeantifreeze The guy with the goods&#33; Join Date: 2003-05-12 Member: 16232Members, Constellation
    edited July 2004
    Lol shutup eek. He was in a rush because he had to go out. Oh hes british too, not canadian.

Anyway, he still says restarting unreal ed does nothing, it carries on being all ****ed up. Oh and it seems to be file specific, if he starts a new map its fine, but on hus WIP map it is just buggered

<b>Edit:</b> 1 R t3h 1337 7yp3z0r
  • aunder2k2aunder2k2 Join Date: 2004-07-12 Member: 29883Members
    edited July 2004
    hello, right im the lad having the problem, and yer anti freeze has just laid out ma problem bang on the head. i have no f****n clue wot is going on and its really **** me off now. ive tried a number things ranging from lookin at all the options (some i just looked at, went cross eyed and thought "hmmmmmmm wish i knew what that ment") and some was just swearing angrily at my computer and wanting to throw it out my window (even tho after many attempts never worked) ive posted messages on other forums yet no reply (b******s). so got any other ideas of what might be wrong or is it gonna be a case of either starting again or just try and do as much as poss?