Map Project

2»

Comments

• BlackPlagueBlackPlague Join Date: 2004-02-02 Member: 25990Banned
    guys shaddap about dat! lolz
    here is my map logo ^_^
  • DarkSeraphDarkSeraph Join Date: 2004-06-07 Member: 29174Members
    wow, you definitely have some skill with those images. the RR signs and the map logo look VERY cool. *jealous*
  • KesterKester Join Date: 2004-02-21 Member: 26770Members, Constellation
    edited June 2004
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mantrid+Jun 9 2004, 07:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Mantrid @ Jun 9 2004, 07:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Additive.

FX Amount should be anywhere from 90 to about 120.

If the glass is unbreakable, make it a func_wall (unless you want to break it with a trigger, in which case, leave it as a func_breakable, change the Material Type to Glass, and check the box on the next tab that says "Trigger Only".) <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    actually it shud be set to texture, i usually use somint nice and low like 30 as fxamount (as glass is pretty much see thru)

and the glass shud still be, func_breakable set to unbreakable, otherwise it doesnt make the nice glass being shot sound when u shoot it, it just has regular ricochet noises

and there wud be no need to have it func_wall rather anyhoo, as its still only 1 entity
    ok guys, here is a teaser pic at the marine base.... if you have ANY ideas how to improve it, please let me know.

P.S. Sorry for not posting IN GAME shots.... i need ideas NOW. and when i finish with the ideas, ill post in game shots.
  • Meat_PopsicleMeat_Popsicle Join Date: 2003-08-09 Member: 19254Members, Constellation
    edited July 2004
    u might wanna change the step textures, looks nasty and maybe have the steps wrap around the platform
  • esunaesuna Rock Bottom Join Date: 2003-04-03 Member: 15175Members, Constellation
    I'd recommend posting shots ingame rather than hammer. Considering most of the walls / ceiling in that image are glass, it's impossible to have a good idea what it'll look like ingame from the hammer 3d view.
    alright.. ill do this when i get back from my vacation =)