What About...

StijnemanStijneman Join Date: 2004-03-29 Member: 27582Members
edited March 2004 in Kharaa Strategy
<div class="IPBDescription">... CO_ strategy</div> ive looked at the stickys and a bit arround, but there is no sticky with tacts for the CO mode

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what about we post CO_strategys in this topic.
Add skills to a code box

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These skills i do for LERK:

<!--c1--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>CODE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='CODE'><!--ec1-->
[O]
Level2  :   Celerity
Level3  :   Adrenaline
Level4  :   Save
Level5  :   Gorge, Lerk
Level6  :   Focus
Level7  :   Silent
Level8  :   SoF
Level9  :   Carpace
Level10:   Regen
<!--c2--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--ec2-->

<span style='color:yellow'>
/*
Hope that helps
*/
</span>

Comments

• StijnemanStijneman Join Date: 2004-03-29 Member: 27582Members
    edited March 2004
    Here is post for DEFENCE LERK that i use

These skills i do for LERK:

<!--c1--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>CODE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='CODE'><!--ec1-->
    [D]
    Level2  :   Celerity
    Level3  :   Adrenaline
    Level4  :   Save
    Level5  :   Gorge, Lerk
    Level6  :   Focus
    Level7  :   Silent
    Level8  :   SoF
    Level9  :   Carpace
    Level10:   Next Slot
    /*
    Hope that helps
    */
    </span>
  • CypherCypher Join Date: 2003-03-16 Member: 14579Members
    ...What if you have a game where it ends before you get to level 10? I mean...defense lerk doesnt look so much different than..."Lerk." Except for the last slot.

What am I doing talking about co anyway...
  • GhostBomberGhostBomber Join Date: 2002-11-04 Member: 6910Members
    For Lerk, I like

Slot 3
    Focus
    Adren
    Save
    Gorge/Lerk
    Celerity
    SoF
    Carapace
    Silence

Adren is before actually going Lerk only because I find a lot of trouble being a Lerk without it, so it can be moved.
    This is for skulk, O and D

Level2  :   Slot3
    Level3  :   Focus
    Level4  :   Cel.
    Level5  :   SoF
    Level6  :   Adrenaline
    Level7  :   Carpace
    Level8  :   Regen
    Level9  :   Slot4
    Level10:   silent

/*
    Hope That Helps
    */
    </span>
    This is for Gorge

Level2  :   Slot3
    Level3  :   Slot4
    Level4  :   Gorge
    Level5  :   Adrenaline
    Level6  :   Celerety
    Level7  :   Carpace
    Level8  :   Regen
    Level9  :   Silent
    Level10:   Cloak

/*
    Hope That Helps
    */
    </span>
  • ShesekShesek Join Date: 2003-06-22 Member: 17617Members
    i find celerity much more valuable to lerks, especialy lerks with focus
    without celerity you're mostly just a floating baloon just waiting to be popped
    celerity makes you much less vulnerable
  • KoniaXKoniaX Join Date: 2003-02-16 Member: 13641Members, Constellation
    hmmmm i remember this exact post a little while ago in General Discussion i think....
  • kolokolkolokol Join Date: 2002-11-18 Member: 9166Members
    There have been about 5 of these.
  • KwilKwil Join Date: 2003-07-06 Member: 17963Members
    Newsflash: Any "set" strategy for combat is doomed to failure.

Adapt to the situation and how you want to play. Play by more general tactics, such as dark maps being a good choice to get SoF earlier, maps with wide open spaces being better for lerks and fades than skulks, gorge & adrenaline work really well together, it's better to get regen after you're the higher life-form, 3rd slot weapons aren't that useful for fade and onos, etc. JPs are suckers for webs and lerks, HA's hate the Onos. Mines hate bilebomb, etc.
    i just say what i use, and i wanna know what you guys know, then you can compare, as onos i save for onos and then just get some skills like adrenaline and celerety, cloak in "close combat, with lots of corners' maps 'n' all
  • OutlawOutlaw Join Date: 2003-10-29 Member: 22112Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kwil+Apr 3 2004, 04:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Kwil @ Apr 3 2004, 04:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ... 3rd slot weapons aren't that useful for fade and onos, etc. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I agree with all that you said except this. Onos + teamwork + 3rd slot weapons turn the game around. And if you can't use Meta for what it is with a fade, you shouldn't be fading. Meta on a fade makes it so you don't have to waste a point on adrenaline, and it gives a nice healing boost, inside and outside of combat.
  • ShesekShesek Join Date: 2003-06-22 Member: 17617Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kwil+Apr 3 2004, 04:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Kwil @ Apr 3 2004, 04:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> 3rd slot weapons aren't that useful for fade <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    dude, metabolize is perhaps the most useful upgrade one may get for a fade
    energy regenerator for the blink
    health regenerator to boost rege (or if you yet have rege)
    i use it often in the middle of battles, and it has yet failed me
    to the fade i take focus and metabolize, the rest of the upgrades are aquired after i'm a fade (rege, cele, silence, carapace, in that order. metabolize > adrenaline)
  • ChurchChurch Meatshield grunt-fodder // Has pre-ordered NS2 Join Date: 2002-12-31 Member: 11646Members, Constellation
    edited April 2004
  • ChurchChurch Meatshield grunt-fodder // Has pre-ordered NS2 Join Date: 2002-12-31 Member: 11646Members, Constellation
    For Lerk, I often go:

level Upgrade
    2 Focus
    3 Celerity
    4 Carapace
    5 Save
    6 Gorge, Lerk
    7 Regen
    8, 9 Adren/Umbra (Order depends on what I need)
    10 Silence

Has never failed me thus far...