Want A Challenge?

2»

Comments

• dr_ddr_d Join Date: 2003-03-28 Member: 14979Members
    His brain had gone into minor shock and was having trouble adjusting to the loss of sensory perception. Wild thoughts shot through his mind without any bearing on reality, he forced himself to focus. The fighting in the room had stopped he could hear himself breathing rapidly and made himself calm down.

"Jefferson, you there? Guys?"

There was only silence, but then he heard something. There was the sound of claws at the other end of the room, they started getting closer. <i>Oh god I don't want to die</i>, something inside him told him to crawl, he flipped on his belly and crawled a couple of feet, his hand felt something metallic, it was an LMG. He snatched up the rifle and jumped to his feet, listening, listening...........there.

*Clickity* *Clickity* *Clickit-Ratatatatatatatatatatat*
  • Cleric_EpochCleric_Epoch Join Date: 2003-06-26 Member: 17714Members, Constellation
    The sound of sporadic gun fire filled the corridor.

"Wheres the blind guy? Ask Alexander
    "Thought he was behind us." Said Jefferson
    "We gotta go back!" Shouted Alexander
    "Why? I'm not gonna risk my life for a blind guy!" Replies Jefferson

Alexander turned and ran back to help. Coaxing as many metalic sounds from his shotgun as possible, it was a comfort thing.
  • Lumberjack_WannabeLumberjack_Wannabe Join Date: 2003-03-11 Member: 14404Members, Constellation
    "****, dude... your really full of it, Jefferson..."
    "What!"
    "Don't answer..."

Walking past the torn playgrounds of war, they made they're way to the Cargo Hold. A figure was struggling it's way up a ladder. It gave up, falling to the ground.
  • SDJasonSDJason Join Date: 2003-05-29 Member: 16841Members
    (the real vash will remember this from today in Team funs server)

Vash called on me, and told me he had a shotgun, and we were going to go be heroes together, hunt down the onos, the fade, and all that opposed the TSA might suffer the consequences

We set out.. my lmg and his shotty.. out towards double res... pitter patter PAN LEFT.. pitter patter BEHIND US... pitter patter..... hehehehehe...

Where are they?

Vash re-assured me that they were just playing.. and skulks wouldnt dare attack, but also that he could smell the onos.. it was near

We exploded into double res.. guns ablazing... amazingly finding... NOTHING...

but wait.. the sounds of pitter patter... pitter patter...

Vash... realizing just befor me.. the peril we were in... yells into the radio "comm.. scan double res please.... comm..... commm....?"

A panicked noob comes in behind us.. and starts shooting randomly, Vash dives aside as the noob is annihlated.... I spin and shoot the skulk, and what remains of my squadmate, before diving the opposite of vash

Now all hell breaks loose, skulks, fades everything come after us... "PING" my first clip is out... vash is reloading his shotty and yells at me to protect him...

"PPPPIINNNGGG" the first ping startles the aliens who retreat momentarily...

"COMM GET US bACKUP NOW" vash screams over his comm's, slamming his last shell in, i notice his leg is bleeding profusely...

i hear the voice saying reinforcements eta 10 seconds"

"COMM vash yells... COMM NOW NOW NOW"

I know we are going to die.. too far out.. an onos around the corner.. and only one clip left...

Then it happens, the comm drops us some ammo, and momentarily it seems we are saved... however the onos comes in, and gores vash to death as he picks up the ammo pack...

I see it in his eyes, as he falls over, not thinking i dive for his shotty, capping the onos in the two front legs...

Vash looks ta me and i see terror in his eyes, i drop and turn, but it is too late, the fade swipes the gun out of my hands, and as i fall to the ground, he swipes my neck...

me and vash lay there, we see a gorge coming in to eat our bodies for more resources... Bleeding, consciousness folding, i take out my gun and begin shooting the gorge...(Bam...Bam....Ping....Bam....BOOM) Vash is a lifeless heap by my side and i turn

All hell breaks loose, and my last conscious image is of three heavy armor marines and one medic coming to our rescue, but alas.. they are too late... and we perish...

~Jason
  • Cleric_EpochCleric_Epoch Join Date: 2003-06-26 Member: 17714Members, Constellation
    "Sir! There dead, ALL DEAD!" Shouts a n00b.
    "Clam down, There was nothing you can do."
    The medic walked over to Vash a put a hand to a vein in his neck.
    "Sir this ones still alive."
    By pure luck the vein was pushing a dogged pulse around his battered body.
    "I need a med pack STAT!"
    A health pack phased next to Vash and the medic applied it to his armour.Interfacing with a Frontiersman's armor, releasing targeted bursts of medical nanites directly to damaged areas.
    Severed nerves realigned, crushed bones rebuilt themselves anew and his crushed lungs were reinflated.
    "What happened?" Ask Vash sitting up dazed.

<b>As if the Real Vash could die.</b>