D-m-s

124»

Comments

• HawkeyeHawkeye Join Date: 2002-10-31 Member: 1855Members
    edited September 2003
    <!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->If you can build a sesnory chamber outside of a marine base, the marines really deserve to lose. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I've built plenty of things outside human base. Why is it so difficult to make sensory? When every single marine is building ips, armories, tfs, etc.. they aren't thinking about the gorge making sensory outside.

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Killing sensory aliens inside of their hive is actually one of the easier spots in the map.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Far easier than if skulks had movement. *gasp*
    Why, they would have to gestate for just 5 seconds before popping out and killing all you marines with supersonic 30% faster speed.
    Sensory is instantaneous, and I can't remember the last time gestating in front of a marine was instantaneous.

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I dunno where this kid plays his scrimms, but they can't be too good if they are using sensory chambers... and anyhow, what this kid is complaining about isn't sensory chambers, but the new cloaking upgrade of allowing aliens to walk cloaked.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    <a href='http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=47292&st=0' target='_blank'>Reference</a>
    Yeah, and which chamber do you need for cloaking? Tell me, I forgot...

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Anyhow, you were wrong on all of your accounts.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You might be right, but you failed to show any sort of proof of your evidence. The burden of proof is on you, so before you shoot down my ideas, I suggest you come up with more than mere speculation.
  • AegeriAegeri Join Date: 2003-02-13 Member: 13486Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->When every single marine is building ips, armories, tfs, etc..<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And with this you immediately prove you've NEVER played good marines. Good marines do NOT HANG AROUND IN BASE BUILDING THINGS.

This would explain why you've been successful. Please play some decent clans/players and try that. I'd bet you'd die and your sense knifed down before you got 1/2 through building it, if you even got that far.
  • LegatLegat Join Date: 2003-07-02 Member: 17868Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
    I use regen fade because metabolose is complete and utter crap. Why would I want to use this hive 2 ability when I could get the same ability to happen ALL the time, even in combat, makes less noise, doesn't use stamina, and I can remain cloaked with?
    <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Because it leaves you free to take Carpace, allowing you to attack marines without getting ripped by shotguns instantly.(they do still if you are too slow in swiching to blink and clear out thoug)
    Matabolism is basically a fourth upgrade.
    Sure, you must retreat to use it, but thats the idea of hit and run, and that is the fades playground.