Gorges Are Running Rampant.

124»

Comments

• S1RS1R Join Date: 2003-11-14 Member: 22830Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-STD-SilverWolf+Sep 3 2003, 09:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (STD-SilverWolf @ Sep 3 2003, 09:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Gorges have become a huge problem IMO. When people decide to get adrenaline, then gang up with 4 plus gorges it is next to impossible to kill them even with multiple marines focusing fire on them. Even shotties do next to nothing. Gorges only cost 10 res and you can go gorge right in the begginning of the game. Now think about this, gorge healspray stacks not only damage wise, but healing wise as well. Say you have 4 gorges, thats 64 damage all together per healspray (if all gorges are healing together) to the marines and 64 hp's healed all at the same time. Gorges heal quickly and there is pretty much nothing you can do about it. I think gorge healspray should not stack similar to how spores stacked. Either that or i think that gorges healspray should not do damage. I also believe gorge hp or armor, perhaps even both need to be toned down. Thoughts anyone? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    you are wrong. gorges cost 10 res, shotties cost 10 res. imagine 4 gorges with adrenaline vs. 4 shotty marines, gorges will get owned. not to mention the HEALTH PACKS that will make it even harder.
  • HyperionHyperion Hyperion2010 Join Date: 2003-10-06 Member: 21477Members
    edited January 2004
    one word, healthspray
  • AhnteisAhnteis teh Bob Join Date: 2002-10-02 Member: 1405Members, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    edited January 2004
  • Raptor091288Raptor091288 Join Date: 2002-07-15 Member: 955Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    medspam is not a problem, and as for gorges, 1 gl clip in the middle of them all will take them, i mean seriously, with medspam the marines are being bitten all over the place and bounce out of the pile, either that or he will eventually run out of armor (or get <25) and a focus bite can kill him, thats probably 1 of the reasons focus was even added, for gorges, they're nothing, i mean come on, they take like 175 damage, 1 level 3 shotgun hit will kill them, however, if they're webbing AND healing (say theres 4 gorges, 3 healing, 1 webbing) THEN you're in trouble, but that usually means 3 hives and end of the game anyways, so whats to complain about?