Webs

2»

Comments

• dr_ddr_d Join Date: 2003-03-28 Member: 14979Members
    edited June 2003
    Well considering it would take 2 gorges with adren in the same area (I think 1 gorge stopping a full team is more because those marines lacked skill), both on the same page as to what they will be doing, a healing station near-by, offensive support from their team members, and all it would take to stop it is one guy with a GL that's slightly further back from the group...I don't think it's really overpowerd.

Rewarding good strategy and team work in my opinon. Which can easily be countered by better strats and better teamwork by the marines, IE sending groups of 3 HA's to do different 2 different locations, instead of a group of 6 to one.

To elaborate if you know they are going to web a huge group of HA's just split them up so that there is no one area where your efforts are focused, 3 to one hive, 3 to another hive, 2 to go RT hunting. That would require a minimum of 3 gorges in 3 different parts of the maps all trying to web HA.
  • TyrainTyrain Join Date: 2003-01-03 Member: 11746Members
    edited June 2003
    Oh god. Some ppl never get it right?

Play Warcraft and try to send in 20 knights into a battle. They get kicked **** before you can say omg. But if you mix some healers a few gunman and whatnot they kick ****.
  • XCanXCan Join Date: 2002-11-03 Member: 5904Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin--Tyrain+Jun 25 2003, 10:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Tyrain @ Jun 25 2003, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Oh god. Some ppl never get it right?

Play Warcraft and try to send in 20 knights into a battle. They get kicked **** before you can say omg. But if you mix some healers a few gunman and whatnot they kick ****. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You can't say that to something that's bugged, overpowered or just inbalanced. Let's take Hera and use your so called argument.
    OMG WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE GET IT. IF YOU DON'T COVER PROCESSING VS LAME MARINES YOU WILL GET PWNED BY DOUBLE SIEGE.
    Yes you are, but that's not because you're noob, it's because the map is not balanced.